How to get curls for hair as short as mine?

I want small curls, what would I do? get it cut into a perm, use a curling iron? my hair is naturally wavy... thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You can use a mouse/product that will bring out your curls/make them curlier. You can use a curling iron as well but you want to get a small barrel and it will take some time to get small curls all over with it.

• Can you tell me some mouses or products that do this? and how they work?

• Sure. There's a lot of them. Your better off just going in the hair product isle and looking for any mouse or spray that says "curl enhancer" or something a long those lines. I use garnier fructis curl enhancer spray (brings out your natural curls) on towel dried hair. You don't want your hair completely dry. I'll spray some in and scrunch up my hair, grabbing the bottom and scrunching it up to the roots. Then I'll use garnier fructis curl shapping gel and scrunch it once more. The gel..

• ... will set your curls in place. But make sure you scrunch! Its hard to explain and detail so just check out this video: link (she added a lot more other things in detail as well so try whatever out). There's a lot of products for hair curls. Like I said, just shop around. Garnier fructis is just my fav.

What Girls Said 8

• use a culing iron :)

• I thought it just makes the end of the hair curly instead of all of it.

• that happens if you only use it on the ends ;) if you curl it all the way up it will do! :)

• You can use gel I guess? or buy flexi rods link

• boy wanting curly hair o.O why?

• A perm with one professional hair dresser will be better. Using a curling iron improperly will hurt your hair and make your hair dead and dried-up.

• Your sides are too short for a perm. But I think that's the only way for you to get small curls. I'd grow the sides out more first if I were you.

• Lol curling iron

• use dreamcurls curl spray. don't ask questions. just do it.

• Use a mousse or a good curling gel.

What Guys Said 2