Girls I need your opinions - with earring or without it ? > Link

I need your honest answers only girl ( should I keep using earring or not ) Thanks in advance.

link

without earring

and those two with earring on

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I really like the last picture of yours :)

Though I think you should choose yourself what you want and don't want, if you like your earring and your style with it, then keep it :)

My personal opinion is that it looks good on you though, and the good thing about earrings is that you can change them in what occasion you're at etc.

• I don't care what other guys are saying, I honestly think you look freakin sexy with earrings. If you don't care what guys think and only care what girls think about them, wear them. It also makes you look kinda bad-boyish. A lot of girls dig that.

• With

• Earring looks better but without it looks good too

• for some reason I like it when guys have both ears pierced... most guys at my school has it and I think it looks good on the right person :)

• without looks better.

and if you do want to wear earrings, wear some black ones or just darker ones.

• No to earring

• You look good with or without, but I personally like earrings on certain guys so I'm gonna say with.

• Without

What Guys Said 2

• men have no business wearing earrings unless they rap

• Earnings on guys is just another way of showing your gay.