Girls, what type of long hair on guys? Or none?

I already know many women like something like tarzan hair on strapping fellows. Is that the only time you like or tolerate long hair on guys? What about midrange length, maybe like Asian metrosexuals have? Or do you prefer generic haircuts and buzz cuts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a big fan of the so called Asian metrosexual hair as you put it. Any of the japanese boy bands usually has one or two with that type of hair but I think it really only suits men with feminine features. Otherwise, as long as it's not super long, greasy, dirty, dandruffy or balding, then I don't really care.

What Girls Said 6

• i don't prefer them unless its dreads. and even then, I prefer short hair but long hair can be pulled off

• No long hair on guys, please. Not even mid-length.

• I looove long hair on guys :)

It can be either of the two you said, as long as they take care of it somehow. Though I do like guys who can pull off dreads too..

• I really don't like long hair. I don't like really short hair either. I think if its like 1-3 inches long its perfect because its long enough to run my hands through but not so long that it is bad looking.

• medium length on blond hair is hot. like when you can flip it and stuff but it's not long enough to put it in a pony tail

• I hate long hair. Justin Bieber's hair is too long.

What Guys Said 0