Do older women look at guys younger guys and try to disguise it when they get caught?

Sometimes I notice older women looking at me ( 25-40 years old) and when I look at them they'll cross their arms and they will just look at me every now and then. And it's not like I'm staring at them I'm just minding my own business waiting at the bus stop.

I'm 18 and not creepy looking by the way well at least girls my age don't think so and I get people asking me for directions a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude think of it like this. All guys especially older ones like younger girls because of their tightness and innocence. You can apply the same concept. A lot of older girls of course would like to have fun with young guys because of their young and strong cock's and real young wild performance.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm sure there are some who do that in this world although I should point out that sometimes, it is hard to idenitfy the age of the guy just by looking at him. Maybe you look like you're 25 who knows? Or maybe they are looking at you because you have a piece of toilet paper stuck to your pants or a piece of food on your face. The point is that it's not always lustful or sexual just because someone looks at you.

• no I'm 100% sure I look quite young

• ok hypothetically speaking for arguments sake I look young by anyone's opinion and I don't get why you want to opt for the more than unlikely situation... I dress in skater clothes and don't wear stuff with offensive writing and I don't have any crap on me e.g toilet paper food crap etc. you might as well say maybe there looking at me because my hair is on fire.

• They were examples. I think it is much more likely that they were looking at you randomly than lustfully. I mean, how many pedophiles are there walking around vs. the proportion of people who just look at other people? It is difficult to just stare at the ground or sky 100% of the time - you WILL look at people once in a while and it just so happens that those people looked at you. I think that is fair more likely than that they were looking at you because of sexual attraction.

• They're probably checking you out, then they realize they're busted and feel embarrassed because they're old enough to be your mom!

What Guys Said 1

• Probably your imagination, and even when it happens it's not the same. Have you ever considered that you might just look either weird or threatening?

• didn't I just give a clear reason why I don't look weird or threatening...

• well then hypothetically speaking for arguments sake...

• Then it could be, as someone else said, you have food on your face. The lady looking has a nervous tick, is on drugs, the possibilities are endless. If worse comes to worse and she really is checking you out, get over it, it's harmless. The point is it's only your choice to jump to conclusions and freak out over it.