Thighs gap, is it a big deal? I'm self-conscious.

I'm 5'10" and have always been slim (135lbs now,mostly muscle). But my thighs touch at the top and that's my biggest insecurity. I always hear about the "thigh gap" and how its so sexy blah blah. but I mean I'm skinny (I have a 6pack for crying out loud) but the tops of my thighs touch anyways. Is it a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy crap, a 6 pack? What is your exercise routine and what foods do you eat daily? I'm chubby, and could use your expertise, oh guru. Lol do you ever get chub rub? If not, then don't worry about not having a thigh gap.

• I don't do a lot of abs, just diet ;) high fiber, lotsa veggies, no sugar or saturated fat.

• Aww -1? D= And no sugar? Damn it. But I suppose it's worth it. I'm going to have to start buying my own meals because the dinners that my mom makes are full of fat lol.

What Guys Said 11

• lol no. I think it's weird when there's a gap. There was this girl who had like a noticeable gap between her thighs that light shone through who did a presentation in one of my classes. It was really awkward because I was just entranced at how weird it was that I just sat there an stared at her box all class. It's not unattractive to have one, but the "thigh gap" isn't even something that comes to mind when I think of attractive features on a woman.

• Thigh gap? What in the world is a thigh gap? You have a 6 pack for god's sake, which is kind of hot on a girl. You have nothing to worry about. Seriously, you have nothing to worry about.

• taster likes skinny girls and he's saying you look good.

Seriously, you're fine for guys who LIKE skinny over curvy.

Relax. I suspect you

Besides, don't they normally touch at the top even if you have a gap? I think you may have a 'thigh gap' Most girls touch a lot more then just at the top.

• 6 pack > thigh gap

• Even if a thigh gap is considered sexy, it's certainly not the ~only~ thing that's considered sexy.

Also, it's not like NOT having a thigh gap is considered gross. It's certainly not something that I ever notice one way or the other.

• no.

• Heh Heh...well thigh gap IS sorta sexy...but not a big deal...that's certainly not a feature we look for in prospective mates!...and..actually..you sound quite hot to me...(:

• What is a thigh gap?

• You sound pretty sexy, I wouldn't worry at all.

• You sound like a sexy beast to me.
    I love thick thighs and don't really like the thigh gap.

• i have never heard anyone say "Look at that her thighs don't touch at that top, that's so sexy"

i personally don't even look at the thighs. The calf is the part of the leg I look at, if it has a nice defined shape it tells me what I want to know that the girl is I guess I would put it as

"athletic" to the point that they obv. walk and enjoy doing physical activities which is a big plus to me.

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're fine. Most girls don't have the gap.

• Thigh gaps piss me off. I have one and would choose to not have one. When I wear yoga pants and what not it shows my vag more which does not float my boat. It's annoying. And not usually sexy IMO

• I don't think thigh gaps are sexy. A lot of the people who have them are just skinny. A lot of girls have thighs that touch and it's not a big deal at all.