Do you like this dress?

Do you like this dress? link

I just want something appropriate, I don't wanna be showing off a lot of skin. So if I'm showing leg, I wanna cover up by boobs aha.

Most Helpful Guy

• A little plain in my opinion and it shows too much leg.

What Guys Said 11

• looks great...women should really wear dresses more often, in my opinion it's the most beautiful thing a girl can wear...t-shirt and jeans is boring.

• Just pair it with a stunning necklace and you'll be a star.

• Total club dress, if you want men all over you wear it. But if its a fancy place ( dinner/ family / work anything ) id pass on it. But it does look very nice.

• It's definitely one of those dresses that's going to force everyone to look at your ass.

And if you've got a lot up top, that's going to make for some serious business cleavage as well.

But I dig it.

• It really hugs a girls body and shows her "curves" but for some weird and unexplainable reason I don't like it. It doesn't really look like something you would wear to a classy or formal event. Maybe to a club? I don't know.

• i say its a perfect outfit. and if you have the beautiful thighs for it, then sport it. there's noting wrong by showing off your thighs

• I like it a lot !

• That dress is amazing

• Looks good to me...(:

• Depends on how tall you are. Look at the hemline and where it stops on the model, it's pretty short...also, if you want to "cover your boobs" you'd need something under it to take care of that plunging neckline. It's not a bad dress overall but I would keep looking. What is it for anyway?

• Can't tell. You have to try it on, it fits differently on different people

• I have about the same body type

What Girls Said 10

• Yea its cute but kinda doesn't go a long with your "I don't want to show off a lot of skin" thing. It seems like it maybe short as well.

• I think it shows too much leg. If I were to wear something like that, I'd wear it with a color, and with maybe leggings and a belt to accessorize. Probably a big necklace too.

• there's nothing special about it.

• It's cute but kinda simple. You'd need to accessorize it more than it is shown on the site to make it work.

• I like it. It's simple and not unnoticeable. I think I want it :o

With some cute shoes, necklace, errrrrings.. yesss.

• Cute and Slutty so good for the club only

• I think it's a bit short, but I like it.

• Its cute and simple, I like it.

• that is so cute, I wish I had the body to wear somthing like that!

• It's OK. It's a little to short for my liking though.