How about some chest hair?

I just want a general opinion of what girls think about chest hair. Not to much but not too little. Like do you like it when a guy wears v-necks or button ups. I'm not planning on shaving it off. I just want to know whether or not to show it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's dangerous when people start trying to change their appearance too much. Men are hairy... that's how you guys are, and there's nothing wrong with that. Guys on TV have been waxed, which I think is starting to negatively impact the way men view themselves and the way women view men. Guys have hair. It's not gross or dirty. If you have a TON of hair you could always trim just to stay neat, but don't bother getting rid of it unless it honestly bothers you. But don't change yourself for anyoen else!

Personally I like a little chest-hair on men. Like I said, men are hairy. But don't dress just to show it off, because that might be too obvious. A v-neck tee is attractive on men as long as it isn't too low or insanely tight. Just dress in well-fitting clothes that you feel good in. If you feel hot, you will look hot. Simple enough!

What Girls Said 12

• A little chest hair is good in my opinion. I'm a fan.

And yeah - when I see a guy in a v-neck with some chest hair coming though - I like it. I just think it's more masculine. I've got nothing against a hairless chest - and a lot of men work that look great, but I think it's really sexy when there's some hair there.

• I like some chest hair on a guy. Don't go out of your way to show it off, but don't go out of your way to cover it up either, lol. A little bit of 'I don't give a f.uck' about it will go a long way. If you act like you don't care what people think about it, they're less likely to care about it either.

• I like chest hair but I don't think someone should show it off on purpose. You can tell if a guy is trying to do that. Definitely don't show it off but having chest hair is a good thing.

• I love when a guy has some chest hair! I think its manly- its not that you aren't manly without it, but there is something kinda primal about chest hair. You can keep it trimmed, and confined to a certain area- such as just between your pecs.

• I don't really care about a little chest hair, but I think it's gay when guys try to show it off. It's like who do you think you are, Tom Jones? Put a normal f***ing shirt on.

• i like my men to be men so yh I do like chest hair hoever having said that I don't like it to be on display I like it only to be reserved for me if you know what I mean. lol

i read somewere that there was a study done which conculded that whether a women finds a more masculine man to be attractive depends on how attractive she thinks she is. woomen who rate theselves high on the attractive stakes ttend to like their men more masculine looking. wereas women who rate themselves as less attractive tend to favour more pretty boys.

• i don't care if he has none or has some.. as long as it's not TON, I think it's fine :) just depends on the guy, his appearance and personality, if he looks good with some hair :) because some guys look great with some hair.. others look awful.

• any body hair besides head hair is a big turnoff for me... My husband shave everything but his yeas. Iwhavent been with a guy who hasn't shaves

• No, don't show it off.

• I like no hair. :S

• i hate it it makes you look dirty

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww. I hate chest hair. sry.

What Guys Said 3

• i actually have very minimal hair on my body...

to the point where girls ask me if I shave my legs...i mean if you feel my legs, there is hair there but I guess its so light colored its hard to tell? I dunno

anyways, I've had girls who love that I have no hair but I've also had girls who said they wish I had some chest hair...

im scottish and irsh so it take me a LONG time to grow a beard...i went like 3-4 weeks without shaving once and had my roommate done the same thing his beard would have been full fledge compared to mine...

its all personal preference, I knew a girl once who refuesed to date guys without hair, she was into huge jackmen type guys...

dont worry about it, do you man, have confidence and it will show

• My chest is kind of hairy so I'll trim it down every now and then, but I'm not shaving it for a girl. It's annoying as hell and makes me feel like I"m 13 years old. I think this is a regional thing though too, I've noticed in some places shaving seems to be the norm and other places not.

• I wish I had a hairy chest to go along with my hairy legs...