How can I change my boring style?

i've had the same hair style since freshman year lol. I have long burnette hair with side bangs. I don't really know how to do hair so I alwayss have it down. The only make up I use it mascara Because eye shadow looks silly on my haha. I'm always wearing jeans and a regular t-shirt. I know I sound like plain jane so I'm trying to come out of my comfort zone with style. I don't even know where to start! I also think some of my problem is that I'm lazy when it comes to getting ready. I usually spend 30 min getting ready at the most. I'm not just saying this to brag or anything but I've been told I'm prettty alot, but I just don't feel like it. Any girls who feel like this? any advice on where to start? thank youuu <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not put a link to a picture of yourself, would be easier to let you know how you look, because you sound fine,x

What Guys Said 1

• Probably don't want to hear it, but I'd say you probably look great like that and shouldn't "improve" anything. The description sounds pretty hot to me.

What Girls Said 1