Is it ridiculous that I'm kind of just an average joe but I want this kind of woman?

like I'm a pretty good looking guy but honestly I don't think I'm anything special, not the ideal man looks wise or anything, but that's mainly due to my figure. maybe if I was into working out, and had a top body I could be an 8 or so to some girls, but looking at a woman like Lucy Pinder or something, wow, absolutely stunning. eyes to die for. or Rosie Jones, even better possibly.

they're british glamour models so I wouldn't exactly want a girl that bares all for the camera but just that level of physical beauty. or even a hot girl that makes a lot of money. beautiful. top class. am I out of my mind?

just to add, I don't necessarily hope that a woman is in tip top physical condition. it's mostly in the face and eyes and soft features, I just would hope she's in at least fairly decent physical condition. like if you added a few pounds to these women? I wouldn't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your average and know how to attract woman (which is a skill that takes years to develop) it's not unreasonable.

I know this one guy who has this really religious / spiritual thing going on and he gets the most attractive girls to date him. Girls that other guys would spend 3-4 years chasing to hook, he manages to win in a couple of weeks and even though he's tall, he's not that good looking in the face but it's the way he carries himself and the way he talks. He writes poetry which is truly inspirational and he is a very active person, always initiating things, always taking action, always seeing problems that need to be solved and fixed, and always defending the rights of other people, he is also highly responsive and emotional and truly appreciates the people and things he sees. He looks at the world with a whole new eye and perception that you don't find anywhere else... this is how gets these girls. I'm not attracted to him in any way, shape or form, I find him to be a player and even though it's clear to me that he probably does have very strong religious beliefs, he has never shared his heart with a woman in the same way that he's shared his heart with god. For me he is just eye candy.

I know other guys who are able to hook girls with their humor, their shrewdness, their popularity and their ambition. For many woman, intelligence, popularity are sexier than

Another hook that guys use to get girls is high academic achievement or income. I've known guys that nobody would consider anywhere close to good looking, and they had top girls with very good bodies, amazing faces, charm and fashions sense dating them and trying hard to impress them.

Also, there are A LOT of girls who are not superficial and will look at things other than your appearance. I don't care about looks at all most of the time... I only notice about 2% of the guys I see in real life: either because they are extremely good looking to me or because I find them to be the opposite of good looking. Once you break that barrier of no longer being the "friend" or "background noise" but actually the "guy" then your looks start to matter to me. I am crushing on this guy and before I started to like him I would have given him a 6 out of 10, now I'll give him a 9.5 out of 10 because his looks are simply amazing.

What Girls Said 4

• It's OK to fantasize, I think every guy wants who he views as a beautiful woman but don't start EXPECTING that and thinking you're on her level. More than likely you will not get these women so fantasize, and learn to appreciate women who are more attainable.

• same goes for women... stop going for thugs and tools and appreciate better (and more attainable) guys. not directing this at you, just the sizable number of attractive women it applies to.

• on their level sorry lady he's the man you got to be on our level not the other way around

• I like your thinking dudeman. so many stuck up girls out there that have nothing to offer except looks.

• You better start working out a lot

Also women who make a lot of money tend to want a man who makes even more money

• i'm not fat. just kind of have a few extra pounds. they're hard to work off.

• Ya, kinda. You need to be very very lucky

• You either need to be rich or good looking to get most very good looking girls. Like tends to go with like, so you will likely be getting more average looking girls. Nothing wrong with admiration, but you can't feel entitled to a very good looking woman when you're not

• i'm towards the better looking side of average is the only thing, and a really good guy.

• okay then princess... I'm just trying to say beauty can be a little subjective.

• Ok you've said what you need to say and we've gotten completely off topic in the process. Goodbye.

What Guys Said 4

• its not unreasonable, you just have to have other things to offer, I'm an 8 at best and I get attention from girls way hotter then me because I'm smart, confident and I talk well, it really is all about your presence in the conversation

• I have a lot to offer of course. I don't think id even ask this question if I didn't think I did.

• No, you're not. You do need to remark yourself, impress such a woman. But you can do that without very good looks.

• It's certainly doable.

• Good luck! There's only one Lucy Pinder and only a couple dozen women in the world with a body like that. And EVERY guy wants to do them. There's a reason girls like that end up with rock stars and professional atheletes. Those girls can get pretty much any guy in the world that they want. So chances are you'll be experiencing them just like the rest of us average guys: on your computer.

• not saying I want them but women in the same league of attractiveness.

• why do you have such a hostile attitude? you're a guy (I think) you're supposed to understand. instead, and no offense, but it's like you're acting like a jealous girl lol.

• Dude, I'm not hostile. I don't care what you throw it into. If you can pull it off--good for you. We're all trying to.