Does he/she look beautiful In your eyes ?

Alright so there is this ordinary girl ( lol ) , who I first met and blah blah.. Suddenly, she just looked beautiful in my eyes.. We fell in love, things happend.. We broke up.. etc

My question is: Do you think that your boyfriend/girlfriend looks beautiful in your eyes? Was it after or before you fell in Love ?

Speacially girls, does this happen to you, or do you only love from first sight ...?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my boyfriend is perfect. We were together for 2 years and broke up, well in between him, I dated two guys, one was a car salesman and one was an industrial firefighter/security officer. They were both extremely attractive, worked out, confident, etc.

Buuuuuuuut...

Guess who was always in the back of my head.

When love is real, no one compares. We are now back together, and even though he's not 100% muscle, doesn't wax his chest, doesn't have a fantastic job, he's mine. And I love him more than anything in the world. Those other guys, they're nothing when he's around. I left both of them for him when we were on and off for 8 months. But no we are solid, and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

In conclusion,

If you love someone, they don't have flaws. They are perfect in your eyes. And thankfully, I have that.

What Girls Said 8

• I know many people who didn't think someone was particularly good looking until they fell in love. Then suddenly it was like they were the most beautiful person on the planet. There have been times where I don't find a guy attractive until I get to know him. If I really like his personality then his looks will be more appealing to me. But looks don't really matter as long as you like the person.

• I know. I hate hearing my guy friends say things like that. You don't have to look like Brad Pitt to get a good girl. Guys need to stop being so self conscious and realize that all they have to do to get a girl is be good to her.

• You know, "male instinct" always competing with the looks, same goes to females I guess :P

• Yes.

My story is the same as yours. He was gorgeous from the word go.

I'm very much a love at first sight girl.

• I thought my boyfriend was super ugly. I rejected him three times before finally going him my number. Now I find him really attractive. Like to the point were he gets mad at me for always staring at him haha. Guys need to realize that not all girls are shallow! I love him, but I'm not necessarily in love with him. Yet.

• I'm not with anyone. but the guy I like now, I didn't think he was good looking 'til after I started liked him. Before I liked him he was just that "one guy with glasses"

• I've always thought my guy was the most handsome guy around :) I don't love him because he's perfect, he's perfect because I love him.

• The first time I met crush I was not at all attracted I did even find him handsome .but when he interacted with me and did little things I felt he was cute attractive and handsome.

• attractive before ...

no other man compares after ...

• Im in love ( I think) with a man who is 13 years older than me, and not particurarly the most handsome man. I feel in love with his with and personality first, and any flaws he has have been overridden by love. Now I think he is the most handsome man I have seen in a long time, and yes it is because I am in love with him.

What Guys Said 2

• Like the saying goes," Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." There is this girl that I'm "chasing" and I didn't like her physically at first but once I started to get to know her better I couldn't get her off of my mind. She's not the most fit or prettiest girl I've ever met but "beauty" goes deeper than looks. I like her for her so when I see her, I don't know how to put it but, I'm not looking "at" her. I'm almost looking at the person that she is. The person that I have a lot in common with or that shares a lot of the same views as me. What I'm saying is that a girl being pretty and a girl being beautiful are two totally different things. You are the one that will interpret how you see the gall. So again I reference the saying," Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

• Women have always looked more beautiful to me after I fell in love with them. A girl that was "Okay" before suddenly just seems gorgeous! And the more I learn about them, generally the more appealing they become.

On the flip side, I've been attracted to some girls at first sight and the first date or two, but once I got to know them better, their horrible, nasty personalities completely killed it for me. Their looks evaporated and I could only see the nasty person underneath.

So yeah, our perception very much affects our reality.