Guys-Natural or makeup for girls?

Do girls wear too much makeup? Do you prefer more natural or more makeup?

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Little make up is fine. Natural is nice too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Natural ALWAYS, I know some girls wear conceiler (or is it foundation...0_o? idk) to cover spots up with but I think I actually prefer it when you can actually see how they look.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends, you can go overboard on anything, especially perfume! Some girls look better with mkaeup some girls look better naturally, once in a while I'd love to see a girl go all out and just be hooker crazy but if she did that all the time I would think there was something wrong with her

1|0
    0|0
  • please. A little to accent your features and no more. Otherwise you look like a clown face. sorry but just a little. smokey eyes are nice and I cannot explain why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely most females wear too much makeup...a small amount of eye makeup goes along ways...mascara is pretty much always good..can use eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow & eyeliner if you must..but..get rid of that concealer, blush & especially foundation & bronzer...retch...O:O

2|0
    0|0
  • natural, then she's not faking her beauty or cuteness

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural.

Makeup = mask.

0|0
    0|0
  • a littlee is not bad even to hide small imperfections but a lot of guys get the idea they been had if she looks completlly different withought make up on

1|0
    0|0
  • The popular raccoon eyes is always hilarious.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.