What kind of shirts/ clothing would you like a guy to wear?

so head to toe, what would you like a guy to wear to a club or bar?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy in the middle and on the right- link

link

Those two are kind of the over all idea, but something more simpler, like a button down shirt open with a t-shirt underneath and jeans maybe? XD

What Girls Said 16

• Well, first of all, I LOVE the muscle glasses. I'd just like a guy to be dressed nice, no raggedy old clothing. Don't go overboard, and no graphic t's...just look nice.

And make sure to SMELL GOOD!

I know one thing that immediately attracts me to a guy is his smell. Don't try too hard, and if you go into the club/bar with full confidence, you'll succeed. Don't stand in the corner and don't go in there looking dirty.

(Not trying to offend you, because you don't look that way...just saying)

But either way, guys of all different styles can look good, except for the ones that obviously took more time than me to get ready...that's not right. lol

• lol what do you mean by muscle glasses?

• Isn't it the GREATEST?!

• it is :P

• I like button-down shirts, typically in dark colors, especially jeweltones. I don't really care for patterns much, simple vertical stripes or just solid color is fine to me. If you've got nice hands, I like to see rings specifically on the thumb, index, and/or middle fingers. Simple, lightweight necklaces are also attractive. Dark jeans - not quite fitted, not quite baggy - and either sneakers (I'm partial to Convers and Vans, not so much the chunky skater shoes) or some slightly more formal shoes to finish it off.

I don't care for glasses unless the guy actually needs to wear them, and I'm also not a big fan of hats.

• You should wear whatever makes you feel sexy, whatever is your style. I find the sexiest guys are those who can pull off interesting, European kind of outfits. But I won't suggest you go out and wear tight Levi's, leather shoes, and a casual button up because it doesn't look like your style. So wear what pleases you.

• Personally I love seeing guys in skinny jeans, vans, and either a casual button up (like flannel) or a band tshirt

• link

link

link

link

just copy some styles from Mr. Beckham <3

• If you usually dance when you go to a club, I suggest keeping it short sleeved. A t-shirt with a fun print ( link ) or something different like a polo or a henley shirt, with regular cut jeans would look fine. It's mostly in the attitude. If you feel comfortable in that just go with it.

• I love a certain type of guy so I wouldn't suggest this for every guy. Nice, black, button-up shirt, tucked into a pair of well-fitting Levi Jeans, black cowboy boots, a black cowboy hat, and a nice belt, rodeo belt buckle nice but not required.

This would attract me.

However, to keep my interest, he's gotta be a gentleman. Any man can dress up, not as many can live up to how they dress.

And this is if they're going out.

He doesn't have to dress like that all the time.

• You know Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries? (without thinking about anything related to the show, just picture his clothing. Voila.)

• I like the classy look. Not formal per say, but classy.

• A tshirt,jeans and some sneakers.That sounds just fine to me.

• A wife beater tshirt, jeans with flip flop. Ready to club me outta there :-D

• flip flops? lol seriously?

• will do ;)

• Black skinny jeans with chuck taylors and a button down cotton top in a white or light blue or grey and have two or 3 buttons undne with a dogtag necklace. I love it looks hot and sexy. :P

• Depends on your style...i would like some snickers with nice colors,ripped jeans and a tight t-shirt that shows off your muscless...

• nice tight shirt prefered colors : dark grey, black, or white . I love it when guys wear jeans, skinny jeans NOT SKIN TIGHT jeans but I hope you get the picture ... And nice shoes ...apart from clothes goood perfume is a big plus

• None

• polo tshirt (black, dark blue, light blue, dark purple, grey), or a long sleeved shirt not tucked in, baggy ish jeans (dark blue or black) but not hanging off the ass to much like some guys wear!, nice plain belt (with the front of the shirt tucked into the jeans (if you get what I mean), leather brown or black shoes...i'm not picky! I just really like that look on guys...makes them look hot but with a kinda respectful adult look

• well fitted dark jeans

button down dress shirt in a pattern, not solid color

What Guys Said 10

• easy way to get ready for the club.

Get out a casual button up shirt (I like flannels) link roll the sleeves up half way and leave the top two buttons undone.

white or black v neck underneath, a SILVER necklace really accentuates the look.

A nice pair of blue jeans, stone wash seems to be the best looking on me. I have some design on the pockets on my ass just to bring a little more attention.

a pair of sneakers that don't like crumby/dirty (I walk down to the club since its only 5 blocks from my house so I wear brown shoes)

get your hair all done up the way you like it, throw on some smells good (I like drakkar noir by Guy Laroche very good fragrance. Also metro black found at rue 21 smells very good and has a powerful enough sent to be noticed, but not to overpowering that someone doesn't want to talk to you)

and your good to go man. hope this helps you... last weekend I went out I had 16 ladies come up and ask me to dance while I was just goofing off talking to a few guys that were out on the dance floor, pissed all the other guys off because I had the "swagger"

• alright man thnx, one question, how tall are you?

• yeah the height probably def helps lol

• if you are worried that your too short there are shoes made that will add an inch or two. like heels for guys but they are hidden in side the shoe

• For the typical bar, it's kinda just whatever... For nice, upscale bars and clubs, I'd definitely recommend a casual button-down shirt of good quality, maybe some cuff-links, a nice pair of jeans with a belt, some nice shoes, and round it all off with a sweet watch.

Make sure your hair looks fresh too, and you're good to go!

• Pal - I think that you're asking for a trouble with this question.

I got a sister - I know what I'm saying now. Seriously considering what a girl thinks you should wear not always but many times means making yourself a clown.

I wear what I consider stylish and what I feel comfortable with it.

For me it's wide dark jeans, a red or black T-shirt(not plain but with something cool on it) and skateshoes, if it's colder then a hoodie.

You should wear whatever is your personal style, something that is not necessarily a copy of the current fads.

I personally could never wear.. I don't know - for example: skinny jeans, pink shirt or anything that is either hipsterish or metrosexual.

And I couldn't care less what kind of atrocities become popular, I fly my own flag.

Because otherwise I couldn't feel comfortable. It would make me feel awkward. And that negatively affects confidence.

I hope this makes sense.

• I wear a dress shirt with normal or slim-fit (not skinny) jeans with formal shoes on and sometimes Chuck Taylors.

• Anything but skinny Jean for dudes.

Skinny jeans are a violation to man law section 4 article 34...

It looks like jeggings that women wear lol. I can't wait for the fad to end lol.

• One look fit all is a bad idea.

It depends on the music, number of people per square meter, price of drinks and size of the line up and your game skills.

I have 5 styles for different type of parties and clubs.

• None, yummy sexy naked guys ftw.

• a white hanes undershirt(crew)..and a pair of levis.and some white sneakers..good to go

• button down and nice non-ripped jeans with some chucks or dress shoes.

nice cologne

keep it simple

• I love how all the girls are basically saying to dress casual and not wear anything special.

Except every day, I both hear and see the opposite from women.

They want a guy to dress super well, smell super good, and be groomed to perfection.

I am pretty sure almost all of the answers on here will be nonsense.

• honestly I think it's all about his body and how his clothes fit him to them

• How the clothes fit the guy has A LOT to do with style. Simply saying a girl wants a guy to wear jeans and a t-shirt is disingenuous. What that statement really means, if taking into account how the clothes fit them, is, "wear fashionable expensive jeans and stylish shirts and of course amazing shoes that you did put a lot of thought into"

So yeah, girls only want a guy to wear a t shirt, jeans and sneakers if it stylishly shows off his hot body and great sense of style in basic form.