Are you afraid what your friends will think?

Yesterday me and my girlfriends talked about relationships and I asked this simple question: Will you date a woman/man that is not beautiful or is fat if you knew that your friends are mean or make fun of her/him?

ok maybe I didn't explain right.

If you like him/her if you are into him/her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not dismiss them because of my friends opinion, nor would I date her out of pity due to how my friends treat her.

I would date her if I liked her pure and simple. And if I didn't like her I would settle with trying to make my friends stop being a**holes towards that person.

What Guys Said 3

• i wouldn't date a fat or ugly girl because I don't think I'd be capable of getting an erection around her

• How can you date someone you're not attracted to?

• I would never be together with someone that I didn't feel attracted to.

What Girls Said 4

• My friends aren't attracted to my boyfriend and that's a good thing. As long as I'm attracted to him, then other peoples' opinions don't matter.

• My friends aren't immature enough to make fun of anyone like that, and if they knew I liked him, they would appreciate him too. The only thing that would embarrass me would be if he constantly disrespected me and I deserved better, but was too weak to leave. But no, my friends aren't immature to judge someone based on their looks. I will date anyone I like, and my friends will support me, just as I will for them.

• That says more about my friends than the guy himself. I would sooner ditch my friends than him

• If I'm not attracted to them then we might have problems, but I don't give a rats ass if they don't approve