Girls, what do you think of this style?

Im wanting to change up my style. What do you girls think of the hip hop skater style.

For example: Skinny jeans sagging (not showing ass), tight shirt, high top shoes.

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. Better for the 24 and under set though.

What Girls Said 11

• please don't

• I don't like to see sagging whatever type of pants it is and this whole mixed style is getting confusing..are you a skater or what?

• not a fan.. sry... it reminds me of someone who's gonna like mug me or something.

• Its OK but no sagging

• Regular men's jeans bought in the men's section. And a casual t shirt/button up/polo. I wish guys would stop limiting girls sizes in clothes. It's hard enough to find your size sometimes.

• That's what guys should wear...

• umm how are we limiting youur sizes?

Plus those jeans are found in the mens section.

• At first they were not...I think it's a fad. A stupid one.

• Nooot into it, I mean I love little wayne but only certain people can pull it off lol.

I like the way chris webby is dressed in my profile picture ;) haha

• I love when guys dress like that. But some guys can't pull it off, just make sure you can

• A grown man neeeds to mature his style

• Link one, I found it repulsive, and link two wasn't bad, but link one wasn't really skater style. Also I find skater style extremely attractive. Vans, converses, skinny jeans, tight tops etc...

• Mehhh not really into that. Looks too little boy wangster.

• I don't really like it in the first link. The second link is okay. I'm not a super huge fan, but it's cool if that's what you like.

What Guys Said 1