What style is more attractive to you guys?

What style do you like more and what style turns you off?

What's your opinion on girls that dress slutty?

My style is kind of sexy,rock and edgy :)

Most Helpful Guy

• For me...I like girls that have the primped-up girly-girl look.

Personally, I know a lot of the dudes on the site would dismiss girls with the above style, saying they look "intimidating" or "high maintenance"...but I absolutely go crazy for the girly-girl look. So feminine and delicious. :)

Here are some examples of the style that attracts me:

link

link

----------------

To all the guys on this site that say they prefer tomboys...how can you not be attracted to yummy women like this? :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• I am with TylerMMA, I like that dress sweet, with some sophistication and a little cuteness. Girl who dress slutty either have daddy issue or are looking for a guy for some quick relief.

• Yeah that's true but they get what they want and that is attention..even if all guys say you don't like those girls you still turn your heads 360 degrees to look at them..

• Yeah exactly!You can pull of a really sexy look and be just hot rather than trashy by your behavior...but in some cases your character reflects the way you dress

• Guys attention are draw to curve, boobs, butts and skin like moth to a fire. It is a reflex that is involuntary. Just because I look at it and want to bang it doesn't mean my cerebral cortex is gonna give in. Sure in a fantasy world I would do that, but in the real world there is consequence that an intelligent guy would realize. I can talk for days about this matter, but you all get the points.

• Well then that is just fine. In fact if you have tattoo's, then that is unbelievably sexy to me. Yes, I recognize the contradiction. I'm attracted to either sweet and innocent, or practically excessive amounts of tattoo's/piercings. It was definitely a bonus to getting my tattoo's since my tattoo artist was hot as f***.

• Haha..yeah a lot of girls with tattoo are very hot..i don't have any yet since I am only 18 but I have some hot piercings..

• I can say that most people say I'm cute and sweet and I dress that way too but I do have 2 tattoos. So your contradiction does exsist. lol

• two isn't quite what I'm thinking of. Given, I still think that's sexy... but I mean like girls with full sleeves and like 10+ tattoos. I'm just fine with it if a girl has none or very few though. I just find them sexy in any quantity. My only thing for girls and tattoos though... I hate it when girls have their breasts tattoo'd. Breasts are already perfect, leave them be lol.

• Most guys don't have too much of a preference in a girls clothes. Personally, I wouldn't date a girl that dressed slutty because I'd assume that she's just looking to get f***ed or she has daddy issues. I'd prefer a girl dress to look sweet if that makes sense.

• My opinion about girls who dress slutty - keep it going!

Girls who got good body should not feel obligated to hide it or to listen to meaningless insults.

Which style I like more? Feminine, pink or bright clothes, skirts, high heels, it can be either classy or "slutty" - you name it.

Which style I don't like? Hipster style, pixie cuts and grey clothes are always a failure.

Rocker style most of times is alright, unless really f***ed up you know..

• Style I like. Easy. - The Metalhead

Style I don't like. - Anything mainstream.

I actually don't mind girls who dress slutty, its up to them isn't it? I'm not complaining about eye candy.

• Find some pics on google, much easier to say since everybody has a different opinion on what is what.

• I like the conservative look the most like how they don't really really show off their boobs and stuff. Just wearing fitted or tight clothes is nice :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think dressing slutty looks cheap and won't usually get a girl a serious boyfriend. On the other hand, dressing sexy (tight clothing rather than too much skin, showing the shape rather than the entire body) is much better.