What matches this skirt?

Can someone suggest tops that would go well with this skirt?

link

Specific links would be really really appreciated

Thank You!

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• i know its not a suggestion for a top but I have one for the shoes: link

1|0
    0|0
  • If you click the fourth picture, it shows a woman wearing the skirt with a top. You could go with that..it depends on if you like the white top with a pink skirt.

1|0
    0|0
    • I saw that and I do love that top as well, but I don'tknow where I can buy it

• By the way, even thought I'm a guy and we like seeing short skirts, there's just something really classy about long skirts like that. Nice choice

What Girls Said 3

• That's gorgeous!God, how I love the vintage styles! I would say thta you would definitely have to pair it with some retro type of heels, like pink,or black patent peep toe pumps, with a little bit of platform.Maybe some vintage beige or nude nylons to go along with it,to complete the look?Up top, how about a shrug?

1|0
    0|0
  • By the way, I checked out some the links, that "Let's Go Sailing" sent in-Definitely! This girl has style sense-Go with one of those.I especially like the black mesh lace one.(the first).Do that, and some killer heels, and you'll be stunning!

1|0
    0|0
  • you could wear a white blouse. and that's pretty much all I can think of :( but the skirt is really pretty!

1|0
    0|0