What matches this skirt?

Can someone suggest tops that would go well with this skirt?

link

Specific links would be really really appreciated

Thank You!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• i know its not a suggestion for a top but I have one for the shoes: link

• If you click the fourth picture, it shows a woman wearing the skirt with a top. You could go with that..it depends on if you like the white top with a pink skirt.

• I saw that and I do love that top as well, but I don'tknow where I can buy it

• By the way, even thought I'm a guy and we like seeing short skirts, there's just something really classy about long skirts like that. Nice choice

What Girls Said 3

• That's gorgeous!God, how I love the vintage styles! I would say thta you would definitely have to pair it with some retro type of heels, like pink,or black patent peep toe pumps, with a little bit of platform.Maybe some vintage beige or nude nylons to go along with it,to complete the look?Up top, how about a shrug?

• By the way, I checked out some the links, that "Let's Go Sailing" sent in-Definitely! This girl has style sense-Go with one of those.I especially like the black mesh lace one.(the first).Do that, and some killer heels, and you'll be stunning!

• you could wear a white blouse. and that's pretty much all I can think of :( but the skirt is really pretty!