Guys: why don't you like cute girls?

So, I'm 21, but I look a lot younger (I'm short and have a cute face - a lot of people told me I look like a puppet).

So why you all go after sexy girls? I don't mean half naked blond wh**es, but girls that look and act sexy, maybe look older that it's their real age.

I'm pretty, but not a lot of guys come to me, some even turn me down. I can't look sexy, no matter what I wear.

And sexy girls always get what they want.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, it just might be the type of guys you surround yourself. Me personally, I see the beauty in all people,especially women. Now, check it out. Be positive:) You have something that NONE of those girls have..perpetual cuteness no matter what. They couldn't be anywhere near as cute if they tried and you don't even have to! But, if your desire is to be sexier.. then act and feel sexier. Get yourself in the mood. Flirt with guys. Make them chase and KNOW that you can please any man that has the pleasure of getting to know your naughty side. Guys will catch on and know you're a great catch. Nobody loves a 'lady in the street but a freak in the bed' more than anything else. BESTWISHES&HAPPYHUNTING<3

What Guys Said 6

• Where are you looking for men? I know a tons of guys who loves small cute girls. I myself are one of them. I ended up with a girl that is super cute by definitely not small.

• I like cute girls. And I think most guys just are a bit intimidated to only go after sexy girls.

• i love cute girls, a girl doesn't have to be smoking hot, hell id rather take the cute one so I'm not always giving guys looks telling them to back off every three second.

• You're lying yourself ;) I am into cute girls, than I am into sexy girls.

• you're just looking for the wrong kind of guy, plenty of guys like cute girls, such as myself

• I like cute girls ^^

What Girls Said 1

• they do, but everyone has a different type. The sexy girls radiate sex, and if men want sex or are horny they are gonna go for the sexy type.

• I'm not saying I'm not for the sex thing, I would love to have a FWB or sth like that, but there are no candidates.