Girls - What/how do you feel about tramp stamp tattoos?

Would you ever consider getting one? Why?

If you wouldn't why wouldn't you?

Or do you already have on?

What tattoo(s) do you have?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• there is a stigma associated with that placement. it's stupid. I don't have a tattoo there but people should really stop calling it a "tramp stamp". the girl is a tramp if she acts like a tramp, not because of where she put her tattoo.

• I have one on my lower back its a little above the tramp stamp area but it could be considered one. I don't care if people think it is one. My brother made a joke when he saw and said that it was the classiest tramp stamp he ever saw. lol I also have one on my hip though.

I love my tattoo on my back I like the placement because it doesn't look random, like I think some places on peoples back where they get a tattoo just looks like they randomly picked a spot.

Plus I have a mole in that area and the placement of mine kind of incorporates the mole. The mole has nothing to do with the tattoo but it just kind of fits. If that makes sense.

• No way. I think they are trashy and they degrade the female body's beauty. It's also p*rn-star ish.

So...I'm saying no to the stamp.

• I don't think it USED to be trashy, but since it's been overdone and gained a bad rap, I wouldn't. Regardless, I had zero interest in that location. I got mine on my hip, though.

• I don't see a problem with tattoos but personally I would not get one in that area.. it is a little trashy.

• i have tattoos, piercings, and I even have a brand but I would NEVER get a tramp stamp its too trashy

• not a tramp stamp.. not really my personality.. don't have a tat but if I did wanna get one I'd think more so on my shoulder blade area.. nothing huge either.

• I wouldn't get one- on account of my family, not me. But some girls have tramp stamps of sexual things, which I think is trashy. As long as they keep it classy, they're fine with me.

• i like the ideas of tattoos, but not tramp stamps. they remind me of tramps. I don't have any yet but I'm getting one on the side of my hip

• I don't mind tattoos, just not in that location because I can't look at it easily.

• I don't like them and I will never get one. They're so common and if I got one it would serve no meaning at all so it's pointless for me.

What Guys Said 0