Girls: Do you like the scary look?

Basically I'm imposingly tall, I have broad shoulders and a scary face. Several girls have compared me to a less muscular and cuter version of the Terminator, once even Edward Cullen got mentioned.

Not sure how to feel about this. I just want to know if any of you girls like the Terminator-look or if you'd get intimidated and avoid me?

Most Helpful Girl

• no worries man.. it's not intimidating, it sends a "i'll protect you" vibe.. :)

What Girls Said 7

• I do not like the terminator look, or edward cullen (robert pattinson), and I do not like really tall guys.

• The tallness and broad shoulders show a girl that you could protect her. As for the scary face, I'm not too sure about

• I don't think I would give a damn quiet frankly! I would like the guy for who he is, not what he looks like. And I honestly don't know why but I like the intimidating look, its more of a challenge for me to want to talk to them. I know I'm weird!

• Yessssss. Feels safer. Has a natural confident look.

• need to see a pic

• Sounds good but a pic would help

• Personality is more important to me. But I don't mind the terminator look :)

What Guys Said 0