Green eyes or hazel eyes?

OK, so in your opinion which eye color is better? I'm going to be getting colored contacts and I'm stuck between these two! Green would be just a mat light green, hazel would be a mix of golden brown and dark green... What do you think?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how you look. either one can be really nice but colored contacts often look fake. I never saw green ones, but I've seen a girl wear hazel ones that look very fake and I think green ones would look even faker. unless you have light eyes and are just getting the light eye enhancers, those probably look more real.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Links to the website! I loooove pretty eyes and would very much enjoy helping you decide, but it's difficult to tell from your description. I'm inclined to say hazel. What's your skin hue?

0|0
    0|0
  • Green, Very different, especially if you have brown hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• nothing better than black hair and green eyes>>> link

Get green...they can look blue or even hazel in the right lighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it really depends on your complexion coloring and your hair color but I think hazel eyes are quite pretty and I like the way they seem to change colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green all the way! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Green

0|0
    0|0
  • not that I can know for sure, but from all my guy friends, they would prefer whatever your natural eye color is!

0|0
    0|0