How tall are you in real life?

How tall are you in real life and would you consider yourself short medium/average or tall for your age and sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'6"...I feel tall compared to my 5'0" friends..I wish I was like 5'2"...or if I was tall why can I just be 5'10" ...thats runway heigh..most girls I know that are that height looks so magestic...the short ones are cute...and I am in the middle.. just blah..my height sucks.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 29 years old and done growing. My height is 6'1". The average guy here in the U.S. is 5'10", so I am slightly above average, but not massively so. I'd like to be a little bit taller, but am ultimately happy with my height.

• I think your fine if you get taller girls will have to get on their tippy toes to kiss you if they don't already.

• I like to pick up the short girls and kiss them. Now, if I was a little taller, I'd have to pick them all up except for the really tall ones. I don't mind leaning over to kiss a girl, but picking them up is fun too!

• In real life? As opposed to what fantasy? Well in real life I'm around 6'5" but in MMOs I usually make my characters on the shorter side.

• im 5'10 and I'm average but I live in california so I feel like I giant some times with all the mexicans and Asians here

• 185cm and I think I am a little over average.

• 5'11" and I'd say that's about average for a guy in his early 20's...

• I'm 5'9", which seems average to me, maybe a bit below.

• 5'11" 26 and I feel it's probably average

• 6'3" and I'm pretty tall in any given group of guys.

• I am "6'3" I only know a couple guys taller than me so I will say tall

• 6'4''/192cm and I consider myself fairly tall for my age and sex haha.

• i am around 4 feet

• 5'9 and I think I'm exactly average.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm 5'6", in general, that's about average. But for my area, it's tall. Most girls where I live are about 5'.

• I'm 5'6". I feel it's average overall and to some extent maybe slightly above average. Where I live though I'm actually considered fairly tall, since most of the girls are 5'3 and shorter.

• I'm 5'7", for women in general, that's tall, but for where I live, I'm pretty average.

• I'm the same height lol if your as tall as me I think your above average for a woman.

• well yes, the average is 5'3" about but it depends on your demographic region. in China women are going to be shorter than that for the most part, but in Scandinavia, you and I are shorties.

• Yea your right I didn't know that Scandinavian people were tall though. I always feel tall because I'm taller or as tall as a lot of guys at my school so I wanted to see how tall other people were but I guess a lot of guys grow to be over 6 feet tall.

• I'm like 5"5, I'm decently average lol

• I'm 5'4". I think it's an average height for my age and sex.

• 165 cm/ 5'5". Average/short for my age and sex.

• I'm 5'10" and I am tall for my gender :) Age wise, I look like an adult, and I am an adult, so I guess I'm okay on that front.

• 173cm / 5'7"

im happy with my height feel I'm quite tall for a girl but not a giant.

• I'm 5'4 5'5 I think I'm tall :/

• I'm 5'10"... pretty tall for a woman but I've met others who are taller

• I'm 5'5.. I consider myself short..

• i'm 5'2. short and proud :)

• I am short for my age and sex, I'm like 155 cm tall.

• I'm 5'5" and a half.
    I consider myself on the shorter side of average.

• 5'9". I think that's tall for a girl.