What do you think?

I know its weird, but I can't help it that I am... I want a drag queen as a boyfriend!

Most Helpful Guy

• Define the word "normal" then we can talk about the definition of "weird" ;-)

If you'd like a drag queen as your boyfriend, well, then that's what you may need. Though one simple advice - be confident, as you will encounter very nasty comments from people surrounding you, because most people aren't as open to such persons as they can't understand why they (meaning the drag queens) are interested in their doings.

• I tell people to define normal to me all the time too!

What Guys Said 2

• ok you know what if I had a bit more balls I would be a crossdresser... girls clothes evan thongs are comfy and girls get all the realy cute clothes its not fair :( (yes alittel jelouse)... I bet a guy that's bi or straight and dresses like a girl would love to have a girl freind help him pick out outfits and help make him pritty hell if I met a girl that liked me dressed as a girl I would let her pic my clothes for the day...its not weird at all wish there were more girls like you then I could dress all cute more often!

• Why do you want a drag queen will a cross dresser work?

• I would say so. I guess its the thought of finding a surprise under their skirts... <.<

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think your weird at all for wanting to date a queen or cross dresser. As a matter of fact, I really wish there were more girls like you at there!

• Me too. I bet there are more out there, they just haven't come out about it. hehe

• No, it's not weird at all. In fact I think it's awesome. If I could be, I would love to be your queen. Helping me dress up, just sounds like a heavenly match to me.