My hair is a different style everyday?

I always blow dry my hair and I know what I want, but it's different every time, and it always puts me in a fowl mood, how do people get the same hair style all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love people who do that. :D

What Girls Said 3

• I think you just have to figure out what works and then try to duplicate that daily.It takes some work,but...eventualy you will get it.

• Pure laziness on my part. I wake up with barely enough time to brush my hair and put clothes on so trying to style it is far beyond my capabilities and energy at 7:30 in the morning.

• LMAO, it always puts you in a "fowl mood."

It puts you in the mood for chicken or turkey? Amazing! I had no idea hair could do that.

Lol, I think you meant "foul mood."

What Guys Said 1

• That used to happen to me, and it really ticked me off! So one day I got my pliers and ripped every single hair out of my head in clumps. Then I wiped off the blood and stuck wooden towel holders to the sides of my noggin with superglue, and I been rockin it ever since.