When you wear a skirt/dress what do you wear underneath?

Girls! Whenever I wear a skirt/dress that isn't tight or anything, I just wear panties. But all my friends are always saying how they wear shorts, like spandex or whatever. So I did once but it was kind of annoying and it didn't seem nessecary. I mean I'm not doing cartwheels all day! So what do you think?

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• What happens when you sit or bend over in the skirt? How much is revealed? Personally, it doesn't bother me seeing bare legs and panties but some girls I know would find it embarrassing..

0|0
    0|0
  • Some go nude, some wear thongs, some wear panties, some wear spandex, it all depends on your own personal preference

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• volley ball shorts...tyedye leopard print ones.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any spandex or whatever down there except panties of course.

2|1
    0|0
  • Shorts under a dress.skirt really? I would fine that so uncomfortable.. I usually just wear black nylons either thigh high or full length.

I mean if you're planning on doing kart wheels you probably shouldn't be wearing a skirt/dress in the first place, I know cheerleaders and dancers do that but for going out I don't see it as necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always just wear panties and a bra unless the dress is very transparent, in which case I would wear leggings underneath.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorts.

Better safe than sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear panties when it's not tight enough to show panty lines. If it's that tight then I wear thongs or just go pantiless. No big deal.

1|0
    1|0
  • I always wear a bra and panties. I would personally never go commando. It just doesn't sit well with me and imagine if someone got a peek.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear spanks.

2|0
    0|0
  • panties, if someone gets a peek... oh well ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • i just wear panties. or sometimes nothing, in which case one must take extra precauions

1|0
    0|0
  • I always wear black spandex shorts underneath because I don't want anyone to see my underwear. I like to feel 100% securely covered, comfortable and confident :) They have saved me from pervs trying to look up my skirt and the gusty wind several times lol.

You should try wearing shorts underneath again but give it a longer chance to get used to it and you will know what I am talking about. Bet if you give them a chance you will never go without them again.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear a thong

1|1
    1|0
  • I always wear spanx. It's just more comfortable knowing I don't have to worry about my underwear showing ever.

2|0
    0|0