Is this the sexiest way for a girl to dress?

Clothes that are tight but don't show a lot of skin?

For example, say she has nice hourglass curves. Here are two outfit options, which is sexier? (Meaning classy and something that would attract you but not in a "one night stand only" type of way)

A-A tight shirt that doesn't show cleavage, tucked into a tight pencil skirt that ends a few inches above her knee. Paired with nice heels or boots.

B-A short mini dress, ends a few inches below her ass, it is very shiny or bright, tight, and also shows a lot of boob. It is pencil cut. Paired with heels.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, sorry, but both looks are one night standish on anyoone over about 16. Might be cute on someone really young, but not for a WOMAN, it's too revealing; tight skirts like this are more revealing than a bikini in some ways, because they ENHANCE curves so much. If you're going with a short tight skirt, better tone it down, flat shoes instead of heels, matte colors, or guys are going to think she's advertising her availability, and HOW!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm gonna be totally honest and say B, though I don't think that's the answer you want!

When I'm looking for more than a one night stand, the clothes that a woman is wearing on that particular day are definitely not topping my check-list. Clothes will change. Her behavior is ALWAYS the key factor.

Why would I prefer B then? It would get my attention, show some degree of confidence and (importantly) immediately attract me from an aesthetic perspective. IMHO, there isn't that much more that clothes should do.

How "Sexy" somebody is depends on more than clothes.

I.e. you could wear outfit A, and not be at all sexy if you hurl yourself at every guy around/get wasted/act disrespectfully.

• Not a fan of skirts or dresses so it's hard to say. I would prefer A but I just don't like either look really.

• Def. A.

• Definitely A

• A, but they're both hella sexy! Especially if the dress hasd a belted or fitted waist

• I saw this really cute outfit on a girl the other day. It was basically all black and didn't show any skin but something about it was so sexy. Maybe it was the wearer...I could be wrong though

What Girls Said 0