Thoughts on men with hairy backs?

Girls-deal breaker? Will you date guy with hairy back?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh,sort of a deal breaker...depends on how much it is.I would rather there wasn't any...but...My current boyfriend has some...a little. I've asked him about removing some of his body hair in general but,i think it's a lost cause.Its upsetting because I have to shave down south,legs and underarms,why can't he take care of at least that?Its annoying and frustrating.If he had more than what he has now?Instant deal breaker...unless he would be willing to do something about it. :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What if they're muscular too? Turn off still?

0|0
    0|0
    • I never was into hairy back but recently I find them a bit manly and sexy. You think guys are self conscious about their hairy backs?

What Girls Said 7

• Turn off. They need to wax that

5|1
    0|0
  • It's kind of gross but nothing a little spa trip can't fix. If he doesn't want to, then I won't force him but likewise, he shouldn't force me to touch him then either.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on how much he has. If its like the 40 year old virgins chest hair (on the guys back) yeah that's a turn off.

but if its a few then its okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a deal breaker at all. it's just hair lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • How much hair? Lightly hairy doesn't bother me too much so long as he is somewhat toned. If it's a forest... no.

I wouldn't expect a guy to wax.

0|0
    0|0
  • No a huge turn off. Besides he can wax. I make myself look good why shouldn't he?

2|1
    0|0