Would this hairstyle/color suit me?

im growing my hair to my waist then I'm planning on getting some bangs cut and layers done and getting it colored. do you think these two hairstyles put together would look good on me? if not please say why or what would look better! :) there are pictures of me on my profile and of course my profile picture.

Color of hair only: link

Hair cut only: link

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Can't stand when girls cut bangs even across the front. That's horrible. Layered is pretty hot. Personally, I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it. You're pretty hot as is... but I know how girls will do their hair different all the time just to have it different for a change.

Can't wait to see how it turns out either way :)

• im not doing anything to it until like the end of June when it is healthy and longer and the bangs are part of the cut in the link I have attached. thanks for your input! +1

• Both links are pretty hot. 3 cheers for Canadian girls :)

• You could pretty much look good in any style (especially the one you linked) but lighter shades (medium brown at darkest) I think would look best on you. Darker hair doesn't really become you.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you'd look better in a shade darker. The cut is nice though. Just be aware that its not going to look like that style everyday lol.

• I think you look better the way you are now.

• Don't think you should color it blond. I like the haircut and I still think you should keep your hair brown , how about going for some light brown highlights :)

• Wow you look beautiful. I wish I looked half as good as you.

I think the guy answerer is right. You could pull off any style but the darker color you have now doesn't look half as good as the color you had on some of your older profile pics from before.