Guys, what do you think about girls dressing up almost everyday?

Do you think it's okay for a girl to dress up in new clothes almost everyday? Would you think that she cares too much about her looks? Given she is genuinely an attractive yet demure girl who never acts flirty

To make it clear, I have to admit that I buy new clothes quite often but it's not that I only go for high end stuff (I can't afford myself and would never expect someone to open their wallet for me : ). It's that I somehow know how to pick up things that suit me best and sometimes mixing them up can give you a totally different style. I believe that's how other girls also do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd check you out for sure. ha ha

no but forreal tho when a girl dresses up to look good every day, to me that says she does care about her looks to a certain extent (depending on how much you prioritize dressing up before leaving the house). Which is good no matter what any guy says. The reason why a lot of the guys will say things like "might come off as stuck up" or "high maintenance bitch" is because normally a girl who dresses up everyday is usually paired up with the negative traits of being high maintenance or stuck up or whatever. So if you don't want that stigma to you, make sure you're a CHILL ASS BITCH, or in pg-rated terms "a cool chick".

Btw guys look from afar because they're probably a little intimidated by your looks, since dressing up correctly to improve the natural look and figure make a girl look sooooooo much better. I really can't emphasize that enough, which is why I mentioned I'd check you out

What Guys Said 7

• If she's making an effort to look good around me, for sure I'll appreciate it. As Ben mentioned below, as long as she isn't maxing out her credit cards at Sak's Fifth Avenue every weekend, I'm fine. A woman's body when framed with nice clothing is a beautiful thing to behold.

• Update: No harm in that as long as the rest of your budget is in order and you aren't shopping compulsively. Variety is fine, but paired with self-control is better. Balance is key and knowing how much you're spending and if fits in your overall budget matters most, not the labels themselves.

• I love your thoughts :)

• Sweetheart, what are we wearing today? I know you're dying to share with us? :)

• It shouldn't be about what others think. It's about who you are. Personally, I have always had a preference for women who dress modestly in public. I don't mind a little more sexy if it's a special night for us. Be careful about flaunting it. This usually makes you look like a whore or a prostitute.

If you absolutely have to where the finest in jewelry, shoes and so and so forth; He's probably going to assume that your a high maintenance woman that will probably require a six figure income and figure that you will expect the best of everything. That's OK as long as he can back it up with his wallet.

• It's just my huge interest styling up myself a little whenever I walk out of the door, but never overdo it. To avoid people from thinking I'm sophisticated (or act like I was), quite a few times I tried to put on the same clothes like any other girls, but, (sorry I am really not meant to show off) I somehow still looked outstandingly better so girls kept having the same comments on the way I dress up while guys seemed prefer to admire me from afar :(. I'm confused. What to do now?

• I wouldn't assume much besides that she simply likes it. It's not necessarily about what other people think. I'd probably just wonder how she can afford it :P

• i would think that she went out and bought some new clothes to show off.

• i don't mind as long as she doesn't expect the same from me., also you may come off as high maintenance to some

• I would assume she has a wardrobe as big as my house

• If you're not flirting, it'd make me think that you have one of those jobs that requires you to "dress up" and that you just enjoy being in them, even outside of the job

What Girls Said 3

• if you enjoy dressing up, then dress up. your style will naturally attract a guy whos more compatible for u. certain guys like tomboys, laidback girls, girlie girls, there is something for everyone. the guy who is turned off by a girl who dresses up is not for u

• Who can afford to wear new clothes every single day? lol Do you do laundry or just throw them out when you're done?

• You'd be surprised I guess. I even hand wash my dresses ;)

• I guess it's just a poor college kid thing lol but I've definitely never been able to afford to wear something new every day. I buy new dresses and stuff for a special occasion, but for day to day wear I'd be bankrupt if I never wore the same thing twice.

• LOL looks like my question was a little confusing. 'Almost everyday' doesn't mean I wear new clothes every single day (omg I'd become a big liar if I said I do :). Yes there are some I wore once then never again but there are defo some I wore even more than twice but not in the same month. I am doing it just because I love it. I used to work in fashion, if you may want to know : )

• I don't buy new clothes everyday but I love to dress up regardless if I'm going out or just staying in.. (: Interested to see what the boys say I guess.