Which dress should I pick for her party?

There is a party thing coming up...I just wanted to know which dress looks the best out of these 3 options...

Yes I will warn you..I have weird taste...but most of the dresses I chose were simple..it is just a friends party I am going too...plus it was going to be cold so I picked stuff with sleeves...they looks sort of dull but I'll accessorize...if you think my choices were lame..suggest me something...under 100 bucks..

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really a fan of any of them.

I'm on the verge of liking the second one, infact I do like it - but I don't really see it as a party dress.

link ? perhaps that - but then maybe that's just my desire for a sequin dress because I could never quite find the perfect one.

• lol, I have a dress like that already...lol I<3 sequins too. The thing is these 3 designs of dresses are somethiing I don't have. Thankyou Heatherlu.

• haha - jealous much.

I kind of like dresses like the first one, they always look good on people, I'm just not 100% with the sleeves.

• Yeah they have another one...without sleeves with sequins and the same cut... link which is cool..but I need sleeves lol

What Guys Said 3

• i like them all. I'd probably rank them 2, 3, then 1. all are solid though. but I'm a dude, what do I know?

• I'd go with the last one. The first one is too cheap, the 2nd one is too expensive but the 3rd one is just right. Plus, I like it :)

• 2 is the only one that would look good on you. =P

What Girls Said 6

• The second one. But Arden B makes really poor quality stuff so I'd look somewhere else.

• lol, majority of my dresses are arden b...they are OK quality..besides I am on a budget lol.

But thanks for you input..I might get the second one.

• lol, yeah but Forever 21 is less expensive and makes nicer stuff than Arden B, just saying haha.

• lol..I know...i just like to branch out to B for dresses..most people I know go to 21 and I sometimes wear the same stuff as them..which sucks. So...sometimes my dresses at B changes from what they have.

• I like #1 & #3. If it's going to be cold then I'd go with choice #1, because even though the sleeves are sheer, at least it has some covering! Just make sure you're careful with that type of dress, though. I've worn one like that before and if you're not careful, it's easy for things to move around and for things to get embarrassing! Haha.

• I like the first one, definitely. But only if you know you can pull it off.

• Yeah..I'll need tape to secure some things lol...

But I liked that one the most..I have been looking for something like that...and its on sale finally...lol

• link

link

I think would look nice on you..

• i like 3 the best but it would only flatter certain bodies so I'm not sure between 2 and 3

• i really like the second one