Do you care about a girls bra size?

Guys: Do you like big or small why?

honestly does it really matter to you

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• honestly, most guys don't care about size anymore.

But since that's not really an answer, for good measure, I will share something a french dude once told me.

A breast is perfect if it fits in a glass of wine.

Its great and all but it carries very little weight in deciding the girl I want to date.

• Not really. A little more than a handful is always good. More important is the overall shape of the woman (hourglass and pear shape being the favoured body types). Healthy curves with any sized breasts are generally good for me.

• Big, because it looks better and feels better.

Look, boobs are to guys like abs are to girls. It's stupid, but it works.

• i prefer huge and I care but its definitely important and I am much more interested in how small her waist his how curvy her lower body is

• Ok yeah freshmen year it was a big deal but as we all mature it honestly does not matter anymore. Some guy will like you for who you Are and what you have. But I don't much care for flat chested women or just overly big breasts. That's just too much.

• Man, I'm tired of seeing this question it's like beating a dead horse. Honestly guys will always want more then they can chew but, really were fine if we have a considerable amount(A handful). It doesn't matter me, I feel like big boobs are hyped.

• Size itself isn't such a big deal to me. As long as it is proportionate to the rest of the body.

Besides, I'm more of a butt guy. ;)

• I don't care

• perkiness matters way more.

• Boob size doesn't matter to me at all.

• I honestly prefer larger breasts but bra size isn't a deal breaker in the least. Big ones are just kind of like a bonus :)

• Small is better.

• You appear to be 34B'ish and that's fine. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't believe guys care that much.There are some guys who like larger chested women and there are just as many who adore smaller chested women.Its all ones preference.I always see these types of questions and first I think,"Man,the media is pushing so many unhealthy ideas of what the female body looks like or what it should be ,and women allow these images andd ideas to rule what they think they shoul be,or who they are."Secondly,in this day and age,having healthy boobs andd not suffering from breast cancer is,in my mind at least of greater importance. People complain about the most insignificant things,and then God forbid if they are stricken with illness that may cause them to lose that very thing,incomes the regret and self realization.As long as you have healthy breasts,who care what guys want?Maybe my answer is way to left field,but this is how I feel about the thing.So...i will step off of my soap box now. :)

• they don't seem to care too much about that.. as long as the girl is proportional and she looks good for her height and curves are in proportion.. they don't seem to care tons.