Which style of guy would you want to approach you (for the ladies)

Pretty much - which style do you prefer in your guy?

• Press shirt and BMW
  • Jeans and a pick up
  • Fleece vest and a jeep
  • Tattoos and a motorcycle
  • Sweats and a Cadillac
If you think of another one like: bathing suit and a surfboard, feel free to add to it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't vote because its not there but any guy who is hot and is dressed casual like a t shirt and jeans or whatever NO pick up lines!! And nothin to try impress me I don't wanna be impressed by there car or them flashing there money I just gotta like them!!

What Girls Said 11

• Hmmmmm, well I guess it doesn't so much matter what they are wearing and more so on their attitude and if they exude confidence or not. But I would say someone who dresses smart and appropriate for whatever the occasion is. Well groomed is always a safe option

Hot Alpha Female

• A combination of many, a pair of nice jeans an aerosmith/stones/dead t-shirt, blazer, a land rover defender, surf board, a guitar and a big dog on the back seat would be the perfect man.

Too much? =P

• Oh or definitely a 67 chevy impala, shelby mustang or chevy nova for sure!

• A nice, collared, shirt with a blazer and jeans! Doesn't matter the car and a great personality! That's my kind of guy. Oh yeah, smells good too!

• I don't really care for cars but let's see tattoos - if he has any great...I don't know it would mostly be all into one but I love when I see a guy in a uniform or especially in suits it just makes them look clean!!!

• It depends on the person, I like a nice dress chrit with jeans convers to jeans and a t-shirt

and love hoodies..

• More like, a band tee and jeans coupled with an acoustic guitar. I guess his method of transportation would be tour van.

• You sound like a "dazed and confused" and "detroit rock city" and "almost famous" type of movie person, lol. Have you seen them?

• Of course =)

• I doesn't care if he's just wearing a simple shirt and jeans, as long as the whole look is clean and nice on him too!

• I like guys who wear Polo, BAPES, LRG, Lacoste, Famous start and straps and stuff like that.

• Just someone who grooms himself. =]

• I don't know why; I just thought that was funny. A dog grooms itself. A monkey grooms itself. We talk about animals grooming themselves. I've just never heard people talk about other people in that way, though I suppose it's true... I just had to laugh.

• U really have never heard anyone say to some1 how well groomed that guy is? or something like that?! i'm kind of in shock, because in florida I hear it all the time. lol when I first heard it I thought that it was funny, but now, its just like whatever.

• Well, i'm glad I could make someone laugh on here. lol

wow that sounded corny. lol

• I like guys with..... [girl pants or skinny jeans, and hair covering most of their forehead] I love Scene boys

• Baggy jeans and a basketball jersey or a wife beater something like that I think is sexy

What Guys Said 1

• How bout, jeans and a T-shirt and a 15 year old beat up nissan altima? :)