How to flirt when you're ugly?

I'm 20 years old and never really flirted or had a girl interested in me before and I'm pretty ugly, my question is how do you flirt with a girl when you're not exactly aesthetically pleasing.

Most Helpful Girl

• youre not ugly! so first off you need to get that thought out of your mind cause that won't help you. you need to be confident. if you aren't confident then fake it til you make it cause I know true confidence does not come easy.

also body language matters even more than your words. focus on keeping eye contact, a little touching (non sexually) e.g. arm, shoulder, maybe back if she is responding well, and focus on your body positioning. you need to make sure your arms aren't crossed because it shows you're closed off, angle your body in her direction so she knows you're into her and she has your full attention and don't look at other people or things when talking to her.

you can also joke with her to make it more lighthearted maybe a semi-mean but very joking way joke about her cause it gets her interest... but again make sure she knows you don't mean it. e.g. *sarcasm* "i don't know how you could manage that, being so short ;) ) I think you get the idea :)

What Girls Said 3

• well you are not ugly! but really, just flirt the same way all other guys do. you just need to be confident and then flirting will come easier. I know I know, easier said than done. but it's true. and if you aren't confident, then act confident. it will make flirting easier for you. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who think you're cute. :)

• First off, you're not ugly in my opinion. Second, maybe start by complimenting her, simple stuff like saying "well someone looks good today" and carry on from there. Sorry I don't explain myself too well. :b

• Are you just fishing for compliements?

What Guys Said 4

• Youre effin sexy bro. LOL no homo.

wtf do you mean you're UGLY?! WTF IS THAT!?!

Dude. Get on that next level, dont-give-a-sh*t-bout-nothing swag bruh. First of all, you're NOT ugly. I've seen ugly my friend, in fact I've seen ugly walking around with the hottest girls EVER having no money or nothing to help them out. But they did have one thing on their side...

CONFI-F***IN-DENCE.

Thats all you need man, no joke. Bust a few jokes, laugh at yourself, and BE yourself. I swear man I wish I had like 24 hours with you Id turn you in a monster! Seriously my brother, you ain't even close to ugly so get off that sh*t RIGHT NOW. Just talk to the girl, just stop being scared and say hi. People are people: you can't make everyone hate you, and you can't make everyone love you. Shit, there will be some people you just can't seem to shake, and others will always be tryring to shake you. Do you man, you look like a pretty dope dude, I know some girls that would hit that up quick!

• your better looking than me that's for sure

• being ugly can have it’s advantages. It makes you stronger than everyone else for example. Any Tom Cruise wimp can look pretty, it takes a real man to be ugly.

• lol... are you struggling with "being ugly" as well? No one is ugly!

• no homo but, your not ugly dude just insecure. luckily that's something you can change