Navel or nose piercing first?

Which one should I go for first? I don't mind the "pain", everyone's tolerance is different yeah. Um, I was just wondering which one I should get first or would it be alright to get them both at the same time? Would seem odd though.

Wow, just realized this shouldn't be under "health", maybe "style".

Whoops!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of metal anywhere on a girl's face besides her ears, at least that is out of the way for putting things inside of her. As for the nose, just a big turn off for me to see metal on that part of a girl. It is so close to where I kiss her, it becomes a distraction. Same thing goes for lip or tongue holes.

Interestingly enough, I think navel chains are really, really sexy. A woman's tummy is like a little canvas that looks beautiful when hanging with a little chain. I don't kiss that part of her body in the way I do her face.

Go for the navel only! :-)

• Sensible! Thank you (:

• A girl's is so beautiful, it doesn't need any additional fashion help. Let us just lean in and kiss that softness! Thanks for BA! You'll look so sexy with that navel pierce. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Navel. Nose piercings are ugly. I think a majority of guys don't like them.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it would be a problem to have both. I have my nose done, never had my navel done though. I know people who have both, it's not that bad. But the navel does get caught on stuff. Good trick is to get some tape and put it over the navel piercing. That keeps it from catching on stuff. Do this after it has healed though, or else it's going to hurt :P

• I say navel. I always feel like nose rings tend to look like pimples.

• I would get the navel piercing first since it may take longer to heal.

• I'd go navel first. I have both my nose and navel pierced, but navel is easier to hide if you don't want it to be seen but it does get caught on stuff a lot.

• I've had my bellybutton pierced twice and it hurt like hell, plus it often got hung up on my clothes which also hurt like crazy. Oh, and it never fully healed either time despite me taking very, very good care of it.

I love nose rings when it's just a flat/tiny stud. I do NOT like hoops in the nose or any other metal in the face because it truly does distract from how beautiful someone is. But, a tiny/flat stud adds just a touch of decor that looks good.

Ultimately, everyone's going to have an opinion, but you're the one who will have to wear it, so get what you want.