What part of your body do you like most?

Thanks everyone =)

• Hair.
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Eyes.
    38% (9)50% (5)41% (14)Vote
  • Tummy.
    0% (0)20% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • Legs.
    8% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • Other.
    50% (12)30% (3)44% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• my whole body

0|0
    0|0
  • Love my 4 pack! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, about the only thing in me that I see as attractive. They are blue with a yellow "ring" around the pupil; I've been told they are very beautiful from many girls before. Otherwise, I think I am fairly ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • When we look in the mirror we only see our flaws magnified. Others see us for our qualities ,if they don't, their opionon should not count.

What Girls Said 15

• I get a ridiculous number of compliments on my eyes. They are baby blue with dark blue rings around the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • My chin. I have a cleft chin, but its a gentle cleft chin... if that makes any sense. It's noticeable, but its "soft" and cute. I love how it defines my face shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sure. nothing in particular. I'm average looking

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have brown and blue eyes so there defo special lol but I prob say my arse (BUM)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my bottom! lol, a little too much sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • mm I guess I like my eyes, because they're like suuuper crystaly blue.

and I like my tummy too (:

0|0
    0|0
  • butt! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked other because I like my hair and my eyes and I knew I couldn't pick both of them

0|0
    0|0
  • erm I like my eyes

i guess I'm kinda self conscious cause I'm muscular, for a girl. my calfs look huge to me cause they so muscualr so I don't really like them er anything

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes because they're big and blue and they don't need a tan or make-up to look better and they don't have bad days lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs And Bum :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my blue eyes are tied with my boobs. ha. so uhhhh. I'll go with my eyes, cz I would rather have people stare into them, then at my breasts. ---EYES.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like my butt!

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE my back, so different to everyone elses comments though. :/

0|0
    0|0
    • For some reason I think backs are really pretty. that's why I got my first big tattoo on mine

• Nothing

0|0
    0|0