Are inner thighs supposed to touch?

can you guys post picks of the thighs you like

do guys like thighs that don't touch

Thank you guys! I love my thick thighs now! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• LOVE thick thighs, a lot of guys like thighs that are seperated but its personal preference

Examples include

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 3

• most people who have any muscle mass to their thighs will have thighs that touch. its normal. when they don't touch its more a matter of bone structure combined with being very thin. if your bone structure isn't right it doesn't matter how thin you get them, they'll still touch.

• I seem to be the opposite of most girls (an some guys too). Thighs that don touch are fine, but when they get to be too tiny it's kind of odd looking to me. It looks like she's starving and needs to eat a sandwich.

Thighs that touch is sexy to me. Nice, full, healthy legs are yummy.

link

• I like it better when her thighs touch together.

What Girls Said 4

• Whether thighs touch or not is really up to genetics. Mine always touch, no matter what weight I am. And my legs are muscular. Some people are built to be petite and their legs won't have as much muscle so it won't touch. It really depends on the person and their body type.

• Most people's inner thighs do touch. It's rare for them not to. Mine don't touch and it's not because I'm underweight. I am built tiny but my bone structure is also a certain way. And it seems to me most guys like when girls thighs touch. Soo

• mine touch and I really didn't know that that was like a big deal until this website. I feel like every girl on here is self conscious about it when I honestly thought it was just a normal thing lol

• Because it is a normal thing. And so is everything else girls are so self conscious about.

• I think if they don't touch you are slightly underweight,