Guys, do you think all girls generally look better with long hair?

Long meaning longer than shoulder length hair.

What's so great about long hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES. It's just more attractive. There are girls who CAN look good with short hair, but even most of THOSE girls look hotter with long hair. So really, most hot girls with short hair tend to look hot in spite of their hair style choice rather than because of it.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah. Short hair actually suits some girls better ( eg. Frankie from the Saturdays - link ), but I'd still find them more attractive with long hair - I guess I just want to be able to run my hands through it (or at least imagine doing that).

• I don't know. It depends on the girl and her style.

• Generally, yes. I can't explain why it's attractive. It just is. Framing the face is really important for me.

• A bob can't frame the face?

• you didn't say how long. a bob is okay, but I do prefer it about breast length.

• Long hair is feminine. It's also an indication of good genes. Good genes=attractive and healthy.

Long, clean and healthy hair is what we all want. But of course we all have our own personal preference on hair color.

• The longer the hair the harder it is to keep healthy and nice. That's why you don't see most girls walking around with their hair down to their waists.

• Oh, let me clarify, when I say "long", I mean past the shoulders. I'm actually not a fan of REALLY long hair. If it goes past someones lower back, I think it's a bit too long.

• That's the length I was talking about

• It's pretty

• It's just better. If a girl has short hair I really couldn't care less how hot her body is...I won't even glance at her a second time.

• I don't understand what makes it better

• No, the boyish body is just a fail of a totally different kind. I see a nice body, great, but if the hair's short I generally ain't diggin it.

• Shoulder length is perfect. Anything longer usually just gets in the way.

• yup, gils generally look better when they have long hair.

• long hair always.

the only female that can pull off looking a boy is HALLE BERRY.

• I'd say so.

• Why? Lol you always give such short answers!

• No one that you know

• Figures, well I generally like long hair on a girl but if she has the right look or face structure I'm sure she could pull off the look.

• Yes

What Girls Said 4

• Hair is an indicator of health. It takes a long time to grow long hair so if you have years of shiny growth it shows years of consistant health. Short hair, historically, indicated poor health. It's outdated but to this day long hair is more attractive to most men.

• More feminine

• Its more feminine

• yes. it just looks more feminine. I know a girl at my work and she used to have long hair then she cut it in one of those chin length type of bobs, she's pretty young but it is more of a haircut you would expect for slightly older women. she's maybe early 30s and it looks like something for women 40s plus, and men said the haircut "ruined her looks"