Knuckle tattoos...on a girl?

Are knuckle tattoos a go or no go in your book?

I'm planning on getting a few tattoos...small ones.

*possibly pacman and the ghosts, super mario mushroom, yoshi, heart, peace sign, and a micky mouse head; the silhouette.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be pretty sick.

Idea:

have the a ghost on both pinky fingers pointing towards the index finger. 2 dots for the two knuckles leading to mr and mrs pacman kissing like in the game as you connect both sides of the index fingers.

Tinker with it, knuckle tats are OK by me

• THAT IS AMAZING!

I hadn't thought of that. Its much more creative.

thanks, I am writing your idea down.

• yay! If you do get it, please send me a picture :).

• Will do.

I want to take that idea and make my boyfriend do a matching tattoo.

What Guys Said 9

• To answer your question. That would be a definite NO to me. But I think you are not asking a question that is even more important: What will employers think?

• it's no big deal to me

• No go! nothing on the hands please. no sleeves either. don't put any big tattoos on your chest. It better be damn hot if you put anything on your stomach. those are my preferences.

• They look cool. I'd prefer I'm dating to not have some though.

• No go on knuckles, but from what you listed, they would look cute.

• I'd go with a single theme; maybe all pac man or something.

• No, I'm not a fan of visible tattoos. Especially on the neck, face, hands or wrists/forearms.

• My dream girl have sleeves.

• Are you in a gang? Because if you're not, I'd shy away from the knuckle tattoos.

• In fact I think after getting the tattoos I may enlist into a local gang.

I've got to keep up with the appearance.

*jk.

• LOL.

What Girls Said 7

• Where do you plan on working the rest of your life? Unless your answer is hot topic or an arcade, I'd say no. Plus that doesn't sound too attractive on a girl especially since it just sounds like random characters being placed there.

• I think your idea is great actually! But take into consideration your future employers opinion you don't want to miss your dream job over your ink. Sometimes it's best to have tattoos in more easily hidden places. But if after you mull it over you still feel strongly about it, go for it girl!

• I'm all about individuality and doing whatever you want because you only live once. However,you may have some issues getting jobs in the future.Its just the way the world works.But if you have no intention of working,or maybe you're an artist or somethig and will be fine with blazeh jobs...then do it.I think it's a fun idea,but sometimes you just got to think a bit further into the future. :) Good luck

• nahhh no go. maybe on your wrist but not the knuckles in my opinion

• I think they'd be cute :)

• i personally don't like them, but they're so small, you can just ignore them if you odn't like them

• The sheer stupidity of those tattoos are a deal breaker, never mind where you put them.