What do you think about these pin-up summer shoes?

in red... link

I tried them on in the store the other day, but didn't buy them yet. I always think if I dress the way I want to, which is vintage-pin-up style (without being skanky) guys will think I am high maintenance and I will seem intimidating? sounds ridiculous? hahahaha anyways what do you think about these shoes, I'd wear them with summery skirts and sun dresses or jeans :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you change your style just for a guy...? Be yourself. If a guy likes you for something you're not then that's not much of a happy relationship for you don't you think? Anyways, the shoes are alright. I hate the wedge though lol. I think you're better off buying a different pair.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see what you're worried about with these shoes. They seem like pretty typical sandals to me... Lol. And dress the way you want. Lol. Don't care about what a guy thinks, if he bases his whole opinion of you based on how you dress, then that guy is a shallow associated. XD

• I so thought you said summer shorts. :(

What Girls Said 2

• they're cute!

• They're alright. I prefer them in nude. I think your style would only look weird if you dressed in full "costume" everyday including hair nd makeup

• nahh not costume-ish more like this link

• Looks fine to me. Some guys might think the lips are too much for everyday, but if it's to your taste screw em