Does any other girl have this?

ok so I don't look fat at all, I exercise like 5-6 times a week and I weight approx 137lbs! why is it that I don't look like that weight? not that I want to but I'm just curious. Also my back curves like a lot where as other peoples are straight so my tiny belly bulge looks bigger than it actually is because oh how my back is shaped.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused - are you saying you look lighter or heavier than 137?

If you look lighter than that, it may be because you work out often so would have built up muscle mass. Muscles weigh more than fat but end up giving you a toned look so you would look slim but might actually be relatively heavy on the scale.

Plus, if your boobs are big, that would add to your weight so it's not like that extra 5 pounds is on your bum or thighs - it could just be from your breasts.

As for your back curvature issue, I'm not sure if you are asking a question or just stating a fact but if it really bothers you then perhaps see a chiropractor or a doctor.

What Guys Said 1

• The amount of exercise you do is not as relevant as the amount you eat, and what you eat.

What Girls Said 2

• How tall are you? That also is a big factor. Its all about weight distribution. You may be heavier because of your backside.

• Do you look bigger... or smaller than your weight?