Why are guys so fascinated with hair color?

So I have a few questions.

1) Why do people say gingers have no souls?

2) Why do people say blondes are better?

3) Which hair color do you think is best and why?

To add my own bit to this, I think ginger is better, because most people with ginger hair have freckles, blue eyes, and an amazing smile. That's not to say that other people with other colors are bad at all.

Everybody is beautiful. Even you. :]

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think there is hair color that is best. every person suits different hair colors. every person has their own opinions. usually you suit what you have been born with but I don't think one natural hair color is better than another its about what looks best on the individual.

• I agree, but everyone wants some color hair don't they, but some want certain color hair.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a favorite hair color I like guys who are cute :) But I'd say its because hair color is just one of the many ways we tend to group people into categories, like eye color and skin color.

• So it's kind of like racism in a way except it's not offending anyone?

• Most blond girls I know don't actually believe the stereotype but some do. I see it more often with ethnicity. Asians who feel pressure to seem intelligent...black people who feel pressure to seem street-smart and cool etc. Unfortunately, yes, some people will be one way all their lives, then once they learn a stereotype about themselves they feel the pressure to fit into it, even when it doesn't apply to them at all.

• That is a big shame that this world makes it this way, I feel sorry for the people of this world.

What Guys Said 2

• Gingers have about half of number of hairs compared to other colors.

I don't know the exact numbers, but you can google it.

• 1) link

2) link

3) Haven't been with a red head but I do enjoy brunettes. :) Here is one reason why one shouldn't be with a blond link