Could I wear these shoes in March?

Or is it too cols still? :/ they're just for going out at night. also, do you like them?

Updates:

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's still a bit cold for them but some girls think differently

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Sure you could wear them now. I have on shorts & boat shoes with no socks.

I live in Arizona.

If you like them, want to them ( I'm assuming it's cold where you live) & you'll be inside most of the evening wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's warm enough in March then you can wear them if it's still a little cold then I would hold off on wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I think its still to cold. it would look funny

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather you wore nothing and rolled all over me. pm me I'm a randy beast.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like them.

But yeah - on a night out - normal fashion rules don't apply - you can wear sandals all year round as long as you pair them with things that will match.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how cold it is where you live. It's 80 something degrees here and it's been that way all "winter" if you can even call it that.:P But I do like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those look like something you would wear on the beach..

though I can't really talk since I wear flats in the winter sometimes. If it's just for a night out go for it, I wear heels every time I go out to a bar/club winter or summer. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • link - These are cute.

Yeah, there's no snow on the ground.. Is there? It's never too cold to wear wedges, heels, and pumps..

0|0
    0|0
    • oh, I saw those ! hah,i like them. But I'm too tall, to wear those unfortunately hahah.

• Oh, they're only 4 1/2 inches tall.. xD

link - How tall are you?

• i will look into those thanks :) I'm 5'8

• Its been really warm this year, so you could wear them if you wanted.I'm not really a fan of them, but that's just because they're not my style

0|0
    0|0
  • where's the picture of the shoes

0|0
    0|0