Long or short hair?!

booooooooooooys,(girls if you want to leave are comment you are welcome :) ) do you like long hair( between boob and belly button) , medioum hair (from the shoulder to the the bottom of the boobs) or short? (above the shoulders) :) thanks! :)

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long, but hair length is rarely going to prevent me from liking a girl. I will say that short hair cuts can look "menopausal" and be unattractive; only certain girls can pull off a short hairdo, and even then, it needs to be the right style to work.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Long or medium.

It isn't like short hair is a turn off or anything, but there is something about longer hair that I like a lot, looks a little bit sexier to me : ).

0|0
    0|0
  • Both medium and short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chin to bottom of breasts. Hotter girls, closer to chin can be more excellent

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium according to your standards. Although I call to the bottom of the boobs long already.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it on the longer spectrum of your "medium" description.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love medium length hair,

0|0
    0|0
  • medium for sure if it is taken care of!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder length is good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say medium, but it really depends on the girl and what she can pull off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally medium to long, not everybody look good in short. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder best ..under the boobs no

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, a girl with longer hair is so sexy. Long as in it hangs down to her butt / tail bone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like my hair long. I'm growing it to my waist (only 4 inches to go) lol. and guys I know like it medium to long. I think once hair gets to the hips though it tend to look kind of straw like and unmaintained only because it is very hard to care for at that length.

0|0
    0|0