Which panties are the hottest on girls ?

what type of underwear is the sexiest and why ? like thong, g string, boy shorts ?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• No panties, cheap too ^^

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I actually think the hottest are the "bikini" kind. Thongs would probably come a second but I hate the look of boyshorts, just not hot. They just remind me of actual small shorts, might as well be fully dressed

2|0
    0|1
  • g string cus there is less covered and boy shorts are in second , I'm sure why but I can't resist them and I think it makes vagina look much more inviting

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the boy shorts :)

1|3
    1|1
  • pink or black skimpy thong.

2|0
    0|2
  • boy shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thong or nothing.

1|0
    1|2
  • i like the boy shorts and the regular kind. Also I love it when girls wear boxers

0|2
    0|1
  • Anything but thongs.

0|2
    2|1
  • Boy shorts for sure. They shape your bum so nicely and still leave us enough room for imaging what's underneath. It is the perfect balance. :)

1|2
    0|1
  • Boy shorts are great. don't like anything with a strap up her ass and especially thongs. Yuck.

1|2
    1|1

What Girls Said 8

• Lace on a girl's skin,mine for starters,totally turns me on.I love spoting lace.like this if you agree with lace.

0|1
    0|0
  • personally I love wearing boxers and my boyfriend gets a kick out of it :)

0|2
    0|1
  • My Fiance adores boy shorts. He doesn't like the other kinds. Though he doesn't comment he prefers boy shorts.:D

1|2
    0|1
  • Thongs?

0|1
    0|2
  • No matter what guys will say, I will always keep wearing thongs!

1|2
    0|1
  • i am a fan of thongs...

0|1
    0|1
  • I looove to wear cheekies. :D

0|1
    0|1
  • "The thong song"

0|1
    2|2