What do you think of these 4 swimsuits?

What do you think of these 4 swimsuits?

link

link

link - I might get this, since it's maximum cleavage and fullness xD

link

Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like the 2nd one the best, 3rd is OK but I would never think about that when I go to the beach, 4th NOOOOOO.

i kinda like this one link

link

link

What Guys Said 19

• #2 and #4 have too much going on in the way of pointless styling cues. The whole point of a bikini is to show off your body, not your fashion sense. That being said I would go with #3 because it would look the best on the widest variety of body types.

Why didn't you make this a poll?

• I like the skirted look on the top link. It looks very different. I haven't seen much of that on the beaches around here. Different is good. I think it looks sexy.

• 2nd and 3rd are by far the best. I'm not sure how anyone can like the 1st and 4th options.

the first link looks cheaply made. Its like window curtains for your chest...

the fourth is just ugly as hell.

The other two have a more elegant look, I dig it.

• I'm in favor for the first one.

• Personally I'd go with the last one, the red tassles, especially if you're not well endowed. That one you are mentioning won't work on a less, er, filled out woman, or one TOO 'filled out.'

• Third, then first, are best.

The fourth one is awful. The fringe is ugly and I hate bandeau tops.

The second kind of needs a specific body type to work; you'd have to try it to see if it works for you.

• What about bandeau tops that you don't like?

• They tend to squish boobs, don't give them any shape, and leave weird tan lines. It's like tragically wasted potential. Whereas a traditional bra or triangle bikini top makes boobs look great, and are very feminine and attractive. And I don't mind the tan lines they leave either.

• #1 looks silly

#2 looks fancy

#3 looks like it might be uncomfortable, resembles a bra and panties which aren't water built lol

#4 looks very minimal and teasing

• I like the breasts in the 3rd one best

• How shocking O_o

• if you knew me, you wouldn't be so shocked.. I'm a breast man I've always been a breast man. Not saying I don't like booty.. I'm sure her booty looks good in that swimsuit too. I'm sure if you choose #3 your breast and booty will look even better. I look forward to hearing the decision you make.

• i liked the first one as well

• I'm agree with cyrus on this one. But, if I had to choose one from your list it would be the third one.

• All of those have kinks and gimmicks lol, how about a nice simple bikini? :P

• Hmm, what does a 'simple bikini' look like to you?

• Okay, notice how 'simple bikinis' don't have minimum padding in them.. I would look like a flat bread. -_-"

• doesn't matter -_- I still prefer those bikinis lol

I've seen flat girls in bikinis that I found pretty hot actually

• The third one ;)

• I like the third one the best And then the first one

• On you I'd say the 2nd or 3rd one.

• Did you know this heart symbol <3 also looks like a ballsack ;p

• I like the first one the best

• Fourth

• 2ND LINK IS BEST BABY.

What Girls Said 13

• i like the second one the best although for tanning it would be weird. the third one is really cute but I don't like how fake it is anything that has "miraculous" in it by VS is always way to much push up and that's just to well fake to me.

• 1- no

2- LOVE IT wish it came in my size

3- it's cool, still doesn't come in my size

4- hellz no

• 1st Link: I just don't like it.

2nd Link: Cute, but really weird tan lines.

3rd Link: Looks too much like a bra-which I don't like.

4th Link: I think it's really cute actually. A little weird because it's well...different, but still cute.(:

• It really depends on your body but I quite like the 2nd or 4th ones. The 2nd one might give you bad tan lines though. The 3rd one is pretty too but looks a bit too much like bra/panties IMO.

• I like the last one. The 3rd one is my least favorite. Those foam cups look really weird and awkward for swimming.

• Who said anything about swimming. Haha ^_^

Thanks for your input missy. :)

• Oh I see.

Well foam cups look awkward for a swimsuit. I looks too much like a bra. But the good thing about the third one is it comes in so many colors and patterns.

• 1. For some reason it reminds me of old ladies...

2. I love this top and you are going to stand out but you also will have interesting tan lines.

3. This one looks like a bra but if you like that look then go for it.

4. It's cute, reminds me of a parrot, lol.

• 1 looks kind of old ladyish.

2 is soso

3 would look good on a girl that already has a nice rack, not a flat chick

4 is just...wow...no

• 1- the cutest

2-looks like you have to fight it to get it on

3- looks like a bra

4- ugly..dont really like the pattern

• I love the pink one! (3rd link you posted), might just have to get it for myself..

• Really don't like the first, like the top of the second and I also like the third and fourth.

• I really like the black one that crosses in the front just cause it's unique. I can't wear black though personally. Just doesn't look good on me :/

The pink one is a good choice though.

• I love the 2nd one the most <3

• Second one or third one