Would you ever date a girl you see as "cute" or does she need to be higher on your attractiveness scale?

do you need to see her as cute, pretty, sexy, hot, beautiful, etc to want to date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course.

Those words can't be attached to a girl, as in she can't only be "cute" or only be "hot". Between that list, I only think there's a slight difference between sexy/hot and the others.

What Guys Said 3

• "cute" is a word I only use to describe babies and small furry animals. Not adult human beings.

• Cute is way better than hot, sexy, etc. as all the other terms usually are used to refer to ladies who have done something to look hot, beautiful or sexy. I can take a cute girl and make her beautiful, hot or sexy with little effort. Clothes, hair and little makeup and I could get you whatever look you want.

• Cute before sexy all the way! both of them, not bad!

What Girls Said 1

• I get this all the time, my guy friends say that its the polite way to say that your very attractive, "sexy" "hot" aren't the most respectful ways to describe a woman. Beautiful and cute are. At least that's what they tell me. I would rather be called "cute" then "sexy" It gives a sence of innocence, while "sexy" just says your the type he wants to bang...