Is it weird to have a girl taller than the guy?

My boyfriend and I are basically the same height and were graduating in June. I need to wear heels with my dress because it can't be hemmed. I don't know if he will grow any by then. Any suggestions? Any ideas? Is it weird if I'm taller than him?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but your graduating and your worried about how much taller you'll be than your boyfriend? Just enjoy that day for what it's worth and wear whatever you want.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I know it's silly. It's just he is self conscious about it and since pictures last forever, I was wondering. I will have lots of fun though!

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him to put on heels as well, if he doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be.

0|0
    1|0
  • It would be weird if you had heels that gave you negative height. So no.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm actually turned on by a girl who's taller than me with her heels on. It's just so sexy to me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think it is weird at all. when I first started dating my boyfriend he was the same height as me (now he's like 5 inches taller, but that's beside the point). I wore heels and it obv. made me taller it wasn't weird to either of us nor did we get weird looks. don't worry about it, its a minor detail.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it really makes no difference at all. In fact I think it is cool that you are normally the same height. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • For myself it'd be weird, especially since I'm only 5'2 1/2(but I like tall guys anyways). But if you're comfortable with it why does it matter anyways?

0|0
    1|0