Speeding up hair growth, I need help.

I need to know if there are any ways to increase the speed of hair growth. Seriously. I got a hair cut, told her to even out the ends to make combing my hair more manageable throughout the day. And the next thing I notice is she's cutting on my side near my ear, there is almost 3 inches of dismembered hair on my shoulder! I protested but it was too late. I just said f*** it and had her cut all the rest. Man she took off a lot. I'm not used to having average length male hair. With shorter hair the weather has gotten a lot colder and it feels very weird. My hair is now like 2.5in in length now.I know it may seem like a long length for most guys, but I hate short having short hair.

So what I'm asking is if there is any ways to rapidly regrow hair? I heard scalp massages help. But are there any vitamins, diets, drugs, or steroids, natural or unnatural ways to regrow hair quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• those hair dressers are awful for that! and you are in luck, there are multiple things you can do to increase the hair growth.

yes as you said scalp massage can certainly increase the rate at which your hair grows so you can do this a few times a day yourself.

next nutrition is important. eating lots of fruits and veggies and getting tons of protein is especially important since your hair is made of a protein called keratin. also drinking lots of water should help also.

lastly there are vitamins called (hair, skin and nails) which will help all of the things in the title but you could also take biotin which will likely be more effective. I am currently taking biotin but haven't been on it long enough to tell you my personal experience with it but I have read reviews and forums and such online where hundreds of people rave about how it increases the rate of growth by a lot, up to twice as fast. some of these people raving are also professionals who know what they are talking about. what biotin is is a b vitamin (vitamin b6 or it is also considered vit. H). I would suggest 2000 mcg's a day (micrograms). it is water soluble so I suggest drinking lots of water to get the best results and to prevent getting acne from it.

good luck and I hope this helped!

• Scalp massage has been shown Not to speed hair growth. Hair is made from the amino acid biotin, but it doesn't matter what you do it won't grow faster. The hair you're JUST NOW beginning to see coming aout of the scalp was being made 3 months ago. And as I mentioned already, those "specialty" pills are a waste of money. Give your doctor a call. he'll verify everything I've said.

• scalp massage stimulates the hair follicles and creates good circulation in your head. when hair follicles are stimulated they produce hair more rapidly. and even if the hair that's just coming out of your head now was from months ago doesn't mean your hair growth can't increase, there's still hair coming from the follicles and they are still constantly producing hair. and the pills aren't exactly considered a pill it is a vitamin

What Girls Said 3

• Hi!

There are lots of products that can promote hair growth.

When I experienced hair loss before I have used Vitamins at Reloxe that promote hair growth and It really worked for me within few months!

I think you should try this.

I have bought their vitamins at link

Hope that helps!

• Get a weave

• You cannot do a darn thing to speed up hair growth. There are plenty of bogus products out there to waste your money on if you don't believe me. I've been in the hair industry for more than 10 years and your hair only grows 1/2 inch per month.

What Guys Said 3

• u shld increase your protein intake in your diet frm milk egg or protein shakes ...opt for protein shampoos ...oil your hair twice a week

• Just be patient and embrace the new look. You can't make your hair grow faster. Don't listen to the silly advice you're hearing. It won't work.

• just wash your hair with warm water few times a day. I do it every time when my hair is cut too short. I don't care what the medical said about it, I know it works for me, I tested it first hand