Guys: When you look in the mirror, do you want to bang yourself?

If not, that's why girls don't want to either.

If you don't think you're hot and worthy, they won't either! This is the key to getting girls.

Works the same in would you date yourself. If you think you are a loser, you probably are. Do something about it. Girl will dig you once you think you're a good catch.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm one of the few guys on this site that agrees with this idea.

The QA doesn't LITERALLY mean "do I wanna put my penis into that guy in the mirror?". :-X

What she's saying is: do you think that others of the opposite/same gender (depending on your orientation) find you physically attractive?

--------

Some of you people on this site are such softies and lack perspective.

P.S. when I look in the mirror, I want (and know that) girls wanna f*ck that guy that I see in my reflection. :)

What Guys Said 23

• Guys: When you look in the mirror, do you want to bang yourself?- yes, I'd like to bang my head with a hammer sometimes.

• Thanks! Really.

(By the way, I don't think anything positive or negative about banging myself when looking into mirror. I really look into mirror for some reason. Like, I want to shave.)

You did a good point here.

• Really because I could care less if a girl thought she was all that. What matters to me is what I think.

• Being that I'm not sexually attracted to men in general, no.

Seriously, that's got to be one of the stupidest theories I've ever heard. What kind of twisted narcissist do you have to be to find yourself sexually attractive?

• Nope. I'd rather bang a girl, but I understand where you are coming from

• Let me answer your question with a question. Do all of those guys who take the naked pictures in front of the mirror with an iphone want to bang themselves. I've got a 6 pack and tone, but I will never take a pic and post it. I don't want to seem pretentious and douchey, no matter how much women could possibly swoon over the pictures.

• If I felt like banging myself I would have no interrest in woman

• Hell yeah! I've broken several mirrors in the process!

• I don't think any guy has ever wanted to "bang" himself.

Is this a feeling that girls have when they check themselves out or what?

• But I thought women go for personality? LOL

• Hell yeah! If I wasn't myself and was a girl or gay guy, then I'd slide my way over and be like "...hey there. What's crackin'?" :)

• I think a guy wanting to bang himself would be pretty weird, regardless of how he looked. lol

• In the competition for the stupidest question/theory of the month. GG !

• Oh yeah, I'd do me.

• no cause I don't f*** dudes.

• A perfect question for those guys who make self pics of their abs in the mirror. Fire away!

• Said in Chang's voice, GAY! Cmon stupid theory much?

• you sound like a bitch... what's the purpose behind this question?

• See best answer.

• The purpose is that GAG is full of guys bitching that they can't get a girl. I am trying to assist them in showing them why they are single. They doubt themselves and thus so do others. Get over this and get the girl. Are you attracted to girls with absolutely no self confidence? Likely not.

• i don't think your helping much...

• I'm not gay so I'll say no

• Obviously, we all do. That's why full length mirrors are such a hot seller for virile men 16-50: For masturbatory purposes.

• nah, that's be pretty gay. I'm not into masculine men. =P

• I look into the mirror every morning and say, you handsome devil! If I were a girl, I'd bang me too!

In all honesty, I have reasonable looks, but a killer smile and great, curly, long hair that girls love to play with. Add some facial scruff and girls eat it up. Yes, I'd sleep with me.

• Nope. I just imagine this d*** up a hottie's ass.

What Girls Said 4

• I realize this questions is aimed towards guys, but I just can't resist the urge to comment.

Look, there's no judgement here I mean we're all entitled to are opinions, however I find that

it's wackadoodle therories such as this that give both men and woman relationship complex's

So if I understand this correctly, you're saying that if a guy looks in the mirror and wants to bang

himself and thinks that he's hot and worthy then he'll get the girl, um... not this girl! I don't want

some arogant jerk who thinks he's God's gift to woman and frankly if any guy I was ever interested in told me that when he looks in the mirror he wants to bang himself, I would ran

away from him so fast I'd be a blur. I mean it's one thing to find yourself attractive and it's another

thing to love yourself, but it's whole other can of creepy to want to have sex with yourself.

Consider this my final thought lol. There's this guy that I'm very interested in getting to know and

I can safely say, that the reason that I want to get to know him is because there's just something

so special and beautiful about him, he just takes my breath away. And I can promise the first thing I thought when I saw him was " He's got such beautiful blue eyes and I'd give anything to

sit across from him and stare into his eyes and look deep into his soul. I'd give anything for chance to be his girl". I mean maybe I'm weird because sex hasn't crossed my mind, I just think

there's more important things to know about a guy other then sex. I mean sexual attraction is a

small percentage of what makes a realationship work, well it least in my book.

FYI it's not good to give men the impression that this is the key to getting a girl, I mean it maybe

what you need a guy to think in order for you to want to be with him, but that's not how I feel.And

another FYI no guy wants to be consider a loser and just because you may think he is doesn't mean he actually is. Just keep these things in mind dear.

• I would totally f*** me

• Yeah I would so f*** her :)

• I approve. :)

• plz check my answer on this ? please. You feedback is GREATLY appreciated. :)