His hands are to cold!!

my boyfriend and I love cuddling, but each time we do it he starts playing with my hair , then my neck and then my back, I love when he does this but his hands are too freacking cold! I don't want to tell this to him because I like when he does it... but I really wish he ha a better body temperature... do you think that if he would be tun on then he would we "hotter"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him his hands are freaking cold. I frequently get cold hands, and my girlfriend tells me when I do. It's not that big of a deal, I just know that I have to warm them up a bit first.

And no, it doesn't matter how turned on he is, his body temperate isn't going to rise that much.

What Guys Said 3

• When I have cuddled with girls and they've noticed my hands are cold, they immediately grab them and just hold my hands for a while. It feels nice, and my hands get warm. Win win for both of you =)

• Don't be afraid, just tell him the way you told us. He can warm them up with some warm water, putting them on the heater or by rubbing.

• next time he gets cold,warm them up with a lighter

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him that his hands are on the cooler side,and you can maybe somehow make it into a joke if he is that sensitive.Im sure he won't mind you teling him. :)