I want to look good for my girlfriend when she gets back from college, can you give me tips from my pic?

This question is addressed to girls:

Hi, my girl friend is gonna graduate this spring, and after that she's moving back home (finally!). I want to surprise her when we go to the beach by getting in better shape before she gets back. I am already in decent shape because I spend 2-3 hours in the gym most weeks to train for the job I want (which requires some amount of physical conditioning). My girlfriend isn't obsessed with looks, and neither am I, but I think it would be a cool thing to do.

What should I work on to improve my looks? Get bigger? Get more cut? BIgger arms? more situps? etc. I only have one photo for you to work with, because I'm just trying to get a general idea (since different girls have different opinions).

link

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions :)

-Mike

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally like it when guys are fit with some muscle but not too much... your pretty much perfect... don't get more abs or anything (do not change)

btw: nice hands XD

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you need to change anything and NucoRose is right...you do have nice hands lol

• i can't see your picture.. but bigger arms. They can never be too big. (yes they can) but believe me she'll notice them for sure,

• Hmm, pretty good! Maybe tone the abs a little more but apart from that you're good to go.

• I think you look great and I promise you she'll be excited to see you no matter what you do (or don't do) but I agree with Champ. You can never go wrong with big arms and shoulders! And yes, your hands are sexy...

• You seem built enough the way you are. I guess if you really want somethign to do then I would do situps just to get more defined abs but that's about it. Even if you didn't do that though it wouldn't be a big deal, they are already good enough. :)

• truthfully I don't se anything

i triewd to find something but I cant

your like perfect

not too built but just built enough

What Guys Said 1

• Work on your Abs, crunches, roman sit ups, V ups (lemon squeezes), and those short leg raises that work the lower abs. The abs are your core and when they improve, everything improves.

• Thanks, but I'm trying to get opinions from girls since my girlfriend is a girl, lol. I do appreciate the feedback though.